Finally Approved !!!!!!!

sr_srikanth

Registered Users (C)
All,

We are so happy now :D and we just got our approval email.

"On April 5, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

My name check was stuck more than a year and finally it is cleared now. The loooooong wait is over and finally, we are free.

My LUD changed on 3/11. I know many people had a similar LUD and I think hopefully they will get the good news too.

These forums have been a great support and I wish you all good luck.

:D :D

PD: Jul 2001.
485 RD: Dec 2004.
Two EADs and APs.
Name check query with VSC many times. All answered with the case is dealyed due to security check.
LUD on 485: 3/11/2006
Approval: 04/05/2006.

Congratulations.. Enjoy.

My name check was intiated on September 10, 2003. Still not cleared.. However, there was LUD on my 485 the same day as was yours which is 3/11/2006.

Did you do any thing for name check clearance or it just happened ?

Hope that all name check gets clears and cases get adjudicated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Akbari said:
Congratulations.. Enjoy.

My name check was intiated on September 10, 2003. Still not cleared.. However, there was LUD on my 485 the same day as was yours which is 3/11/2006.

Hope that all name check gets clears and cases get adjudicated.

Yes I am EB2 - India. I strongly believe now that some how FBI and VSC got their act of trying to clear the name checks depending on the PD and there was a LUD on 485 for lot of people on the same date. I was hoping that this is the NC clearance and I am so happy now. I wish all the people who had the LUD around similar date will be cleared soon too. Wow, what a relief finally !!!!! I was waiting for 3 years for my labor to clear and about 1.5 years for the 485. Most painful times of waiting and finally it is over. :D

Thank you Srikanth.

Thank God and celebrate.... Wishing you all the best henceforth..

Contrats Srikanth,
--Naveen Oshos
sr_srikanth said:
All,

We are so happy now :D and we just got our approval email.

"On April 5, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

My name check was stuck more than a year and finally it is cleared now. The loooooong wait is over and finally, we are free.

My LUD changed on 3/11. I know many people had a similar LUD and I think hopefully they will get the good news too.

These forums have been a great support and I wish you all good luck.

:D :D

PD: Jul 2001.
485 RD: Dec 2004.
Two EADs and APs.
Name check query with VSC many times. All answered with the case is dealyed due to security check.
LUD on 485: 3/11/2006
Approval: 04/05/2006.

Congratulations!!

Congratulations Sr_Srikanth!! Enjoy your freedom.

I think mine is similar case as yours and hoping to receive the similar email as yours. As per VSC my (and everybody associated with case) name check is completed on 03/14 (LUD is 03/15).

Congrats Sr_Srikanth:

I got approval too on the 3rd - but dependants are still not approved. Did you have any dependants that got approved.

PD: Mar 2002 (IND) - EB2
I 140 RD: 8/2005
I 140 AD: 11/2005 No LUDs
I-485 RD: 8/2005 9/10/2005 (FP) 9/27 (FP RECD) 03/17/2006 (?) 03/23/2006 (?) 03/24/2006 (?)
AD: 04/04/2006
Spouse AD - ??

minimy said:
Congrats Sr_Srikanth:

I got approval too on the 3rd - but dependants are still not approved. Did you have any dependants that got approved.

PD: Mar 2002 (IND) - EB2
I 140 RD: 8/2005
I 140 AD: 11/2005 No LUDs
I-485 RD: 8/2005 9/10/2005 (FP) 9/27 (FP RECD) 03/17/2006 (?) 03/23/2006 (?) 03/24/2006 (?)
AD: 04/04/2006
Spouse AD - ??

Yes my wife was the dependant and she got approved the same time too.

congratulations!! dude. i have a question. how do you come to know that your case was pending name check?
see i called the national customer service and was told that they cannot tell details about name check to me.

do you find it out by any other means? what was 485 status message when you are stuck in the name check?

michael_holding said:
congratulations!! dude. i have a question. how do you come to know that your case was pending name check?
see i called the national customer service and was told that they cannot tell details about name check to me.

do you find it out by any other means? what was 485 status message when you are stuck in the name check?

Congrats!!!!!
Mine is pending background check( reply to my enquiry), not sure what it means and also I don't see any LUDs.

Congreats srikanth.

I never had LUD change on 485. not sure whats going on with it.
but my 140 got approved with in a week after RD.

tsr1974 said:
Congrats!!!!!
Mine is pending background check( reply to my enquiry), not sure what it means and also I don't see any LUDs.

did you ask them if your case is pending name check? and they said yes.
see i asked the same question to the immigration officer (i believe) because i told the lady who is a cust rep that took my call to transfer me to someone else to whom i can ask a question about name check.

this guy firmly tells me that he cannot discuss such things with me, i will get a notice when my case is processed in its due course.

i am not sure if my case has cleared the name check or not? the status message for 485 says "the results of your Fp were recd on 5 sep 2005...we will inform you when further processing is done your case...etc etc"

is this the same message that you have? has anyone tried to contact the FBI, i have read in some thread here that it does not work anymore...any thoughts or updates on that is appreciated.

michael_holding said:
did you ask them if your case is pending name check? and they said yes.
see i asked the same question to the immigration officer (i believe) because i told the lady who is a cust rep that took my call to transfer me to someone else to whom i can ask a question about name check.

this guy firmly tells me that he cannot discuss such things with me, i will get a notice when my case is processed in its due course.

i am not sure if my case has cleared the name check or not? the status message for 485 says "the results of your Fp were recd on 5 sep 2005...we will inform you when further processing is done your case...etc etc"

is this the same message that you have? has anyone tried to contact the FBI, i have read in some thread here that it does not work anymore...any thoughts or updates on that is appreciated.

I do have same message as yours, but when I called and asked about my case status. rep said she doesn't have any info. and took all my case details opened enquiry as all dates are current.

I received a letter saying my case is not ready to adjust as background check is pending.
I am not sure weather it is name check or something else?

michael_holding said:

Everytime I raised an enquiry with VSC, I got a letter saying that my case has been delayed due to security check. Thats how I knew. After you call them and raise an enquiry it takes about a month to get this letter.

sr_srikanth said:
Everytime I raised an enquiry with VSC, I got a letter saying that my case has been delayed due to security check. Thats how I knew. After you call them and raise an enquiry it takes about a month to get this letter.

Srikanth, How many times you opened enquiry ? How frequent? I opened in Feb 1st week, got letter in March 2nd week.

But message said background check , not security check? Was it Security Check for you?

whats the process?

Might be a silly question guys but "How do you raise an enquiry"? Is this something you do or do you have to go through your lawyer?

Thanks.

Congrats minimy

minimy
Congrats.. My PD is same as yours.I Hope soemthing good happens this month from VSC.. :)