Finally Approved.................................

Hi Guys,

Finally after 29 months of waiting my case is approved. I am March 2002 case and i recieved an RFE on updated job letter on may. On may 26'th INS recieved the job letter. I waited for 60 days and then called the USCIS national center and files a status inquiry and after two weeks my case is approved.

Labor to GC in 3.5 years

Approved for myself and wife.

VSC
RD: 2/18/2002
ND: 3/12/2002
FP1: 6/2002
FP2: 1/2004
3 EAD and 3 AP
AD: 8/13/2004

Best of Luck to everybody in the queue. Hope you all get it soon! :)

Congratulations mbs821!........................ :)
Congratulations immi9112003!........................ :)

mbs821 said:
Hi Guys,

Finally after 29 months of waiting my case is approved. I am March 2002 case and i recieved an RFE on updated job letter on may. On may 26'th INS recieved the job letter. I waited for 60 days and then called the USCIS national center and files a status inquiry and after two weeks my case is approved.
Congrats and Good Luck

To mbs821

First, congratulations. I am also a March 2002 filer. My response to RFE was received in May. After it passed 60 days, I also called last month, and was told I will receive a notice from them in 3-4 weeks. Now a month passed by again, nothing happened. Mbs821, did you call in customer service yourself? What did the Rep tell you? Please shed some light on me, over two years waiting made me desperate.

I called Customer service myself.

I waited for 60 days and called the customer service by myself. She said i will get a response from USCIS with 30 days. If not, she asked me to call back. Fortunately i got the approval with in that. Hang in there ci_waiting ( i know it is hard) , you did every thing you can. Hopefully yours is soon.