Finally approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vjgp

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
My online message has been changed into "your case has been approved on june 30th". I want to go to India once passport stamping is over. Is passport stamping is enough or do we have to wait for card? If we go via London Do we need U.K visa?
Thanks to this forum. I learned so much info. from this site.

rd 5/28/02
nd 6/5/02
fp 1/29/04
ad june 30/04(online message)

Congratulations !!!

Quite a few approvals in last couple of days...Keep going!!!!

vjgp, yours is the most recent FP I have noticed. Did you call them for an FP notice or did it just come in the mail? There are several from March end -maybe June July 2002 filers who have not received even their first FP notice. I am one of them with an RD /ND of May 9/10 2002. Please throw some light, how did it happen??? Thanks in advance :)

Congratulations. Enjoy your trip to India (and not having to fill out an I-94 on your return).

Great News!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!! I don't think you need Card to travel PP stamping is more than enough. Secondly, you need Transit visa for London. Take care and enjoy your trip.

Hi,
we moved and applied ar11 on november 2003 and we got FP notice on jan /04.
Thanks.

congrats VJGP -
My case is similar to yours. Moved in Dec and completed FP ONE day after you. My ND is your RD.

where did you guys move to ?
I too as a result of ar-11, got FPed here in VA in Nov 03.

lztx, it is very not 100% true, but in most cases, after AR-11, they have sent FP notices.