finally approved guys..

GC_008

Registered Users (C)
Both of our cases (mine and my wife's) got approved today (Jun/22/2007). I just checked online and found out that the card has been ordered. No emails yet.

Good Luck to guys who are still waiting..

Congrats !!!

Both of our cases (mine and my wife's) got approved today (Jun/22/2007). I just checked online and found out that the card has been ordered. No emails yet.

Congrats on your successful approval !!!!

Can you please tell when your NC got cleared, if u know ? Did you automatically get the FP notices or did u do Infopass, 800 Number etc. ?

Thanx very much and congrats one again !!!!

EB3 - INDIA - PD: Oct 2002
I485 RD: Sep 2004
VSC -> TSC: March 7, 2007
Name Check: Pending

Congratulations

GC_008,
Congratulation to both of you. By the way, which Country you are from?

Congratulations!!!

Heart Congratulations on your approval...

My LUD is also 08/19/2006, so your message never changed & your LUD didnt change after 08/19/2006.

My PD:Jan 03
RD: June 03
LUD:08/19/2006

Congratulations. I hope my I-485 gets approved soon.

Mr.GC_008,

How many status emails did you get with your approval. I received only 2 emails thus far one being the "Approal notice sent" and the other being the "Card production ordered"

Some of my friends received 4 emails and they are

"Notice mailed welcoming permanent resident"
"Card production ordered"
"Approval notice mailed"
"Card mailed"

I did not receive the last 2 emails thus far. Can some one please share their experiences please.

My recieved the card mailed notification but not me.. I got the first 2 e-mail notifications first and then my wife got.. But she got card mailed notification before mine.. I don't when I will get mine..

Thanks guys. This is a great forum and tons of info.

Here is my take on your questions...

asdqwe2k2 / hichinnari - We just received two welcome notices and nothing after that.

shyam327 - correct

chnaveen - India

santosh_bh - I believe NC clearance took more than 2 years.. During retrogression I was in touch with congressman regarding that and also sent mail to FL, AG etc.
Fingerprints were automatic. Last week, I took an infopass appointment. I was told that my security check was pending and the IO wasn't able to give me a timeframe on when my case would be adjudicated.

Congratulations!!

asdqwe2k2 / hichinnari - I just have "Card production ordered" email and nothing else. Do not want to start worrying yet as it I just stopped a couple of days back.