Filling taxes electronically, Married with Nonresident Alien


I want to file tax return electronically, I did it last year with TurboTax but now I have to file as "Married filling separately", my wife does not have SSN or ITIN and TurboTax says that I can't eFile in this situation and that I should mail papers with handwrite "NRA" in ITIN filed.

As I searched H&R Block software has ability to send electronically with blank (NRA) ITIN filed, does anyone have experience with this software?
Can I do it all (also FBAR) electronically by other ways?