Filing Third Time - Education Evaluation Problem

thirdattempt

Registered Users (C)
Hi everybody,

My Labor was approved in September, filed I-140 in October, regular processing, in Texas center. It got rejected in December, then filed I-140 premium processing, in Texas center again. That also got rejected last week. Again, this week, filed third time in Nebraska, premium processing, but it went to Texas center. I want to know will it go again to the same officer in Texas? What are the chances of approval? Did a very good education evaluation, holding a 3 year foreign bachelor's degree.

Thanks.

What is your qualification? do you have 3 year degree + diploma? What was the reason for rejection?

do you have 4 year degree (B.E. BTech) equivalent to a US 4 degree ? why are u submitting in different centers ..it would make no difference on the outcome

I'm holding a 3year foreign (bachelor's) degree.

Also, is it possible that the status in the USCIS website is not updated? My first two I-140s do not have a rejected/denied status in the USCIS website, but my attorney got the notice in email.

mad4gc said:
why are u submitting in different centers ..it would make no difference on the outcome

I think thats incorrect, submitting to Texas can make a big difference for I-140 applications.

thePERMINATOR said:
I think thats incorrect, submitting to Texas can make a big difference for I-140 applications.

All my 3 140s are submitted to TSC. No positive result. Waiting for the final result of the third one.