Filed in 2007 - then they changed dates and was no longer current. Now current again.

snowns

Registered Users (C)
In July 2007, the Visa bulletin was published to indicate that every category was current. I filed my I-485 at that time, sent in the $395 fee, got a receipt back from USCIS, had my physical and got fingerprinted. Then, they changed the status back to non-current. I am EB3, March 13, 2007 is my priority date.

When I look up my case status using the case number provided to me at that time, it says "Initial Review". Does this mean that my case is still pending? According to the latest bulletin, I will be current February 1st. Will the I-485 I filed in 2007 be reviewed by USCIS at that time? Do I need to do anything?

Thanks for your advice.

-Sue

Last edited by a moderator:
I received an answer at another forum. There I was told to wait it out - that my case should become active when I am current in Feb. That if 30 days passes, and nothing has happened, to call USCIS. Does that sound right to you? Hope so!

-Sue in Iowa

Last message for this thread - I received my "green card" approval notice in the mail yesterday!