Fiancee cheated

Killerbee04x

My Fiance cheat on me while we were waiting. Shes pregnant with someone else child. Visa is approved and we got the package. I don't know why she got pregnant. Illegal or legal. She signed the form saying shes coming here to marry me. I just don't want anything to do with the child. I don't want my name on the birth certificate. Will the child be a us citizen? I hope not. I hope they deport the child. That low life that's having sex with my fiance can take care of the child. I'm not spending a cent on it. I don't know the laws. Hopefully I'm not the legal guardian by birth. If that's the case marrage is off she can go back. Clearly she didn't care enough. What's my options. I love so don't want to abound her. At the same time I want nothing to do with the baby. Not my responsibility.

You need to speak to a lawyer but (1) yes if the child is born on US soil it will be a citizen (2) in most states if the parents are married at the time of a birth the husband is legally presumed to be the father, so in all iikelihood the child will be your legal responsibility.
Separately, you clearly have issues. Does your fiancée know that you think deporting her child while keeping her here is a viable option in your eyes? (You can’t deport a citizen anyway, obviously). As for the “low life”, it takes two to tango. you need to sort out all these issues before she comes, ideally before she is issued the visa actually, but you can call the embassy to try revoke before she leaves if you need to. Good luck.

Last edited:
Agreed with Susie ^^.

Child becomes a USC if given birth to by the mother in the US. If married to the mother, US immigration laws sees you as the child’s step dad regardless of how you feel about it, your name doesn’t have to be on the birth certificate for you to be seen as the step dad. You can’t take care of the mother and refuse to provide for the child while they’re both under your roof.

Considering you spouse never claimed to have been raped, your fiancé consented to having sex with the “low life” - that is something you need to confront and deal with!