FIANCE VISA INTERVIEW

donald ballah

Hello Everyone,
I kindly seek information about my ongoing case. My fiancée and I have been in a relationship for 21months now. We met firstly in 2014 and got engaged. We again met in 2015, May for the second time. Our case is now approved by NVC and immigration documents are now at the embassy pending interview. Here is my problem:
I am Liberian living in France as a refugee protected by the Geneva convention on refugees. I am entitled to the 10years titre de sejour (French permanent residence care), and a titre de voyage( United Nation passport), which is taking like forever to come. While they are being prepared by the French office for refugees, I have recepisse and a permission to work. When I request at the French immigration office for the traveling documents required by the American Embassy in Paris, The French office is telling me that I am in the process and must wait for my due time.
What can I do to expedite the process of obtaining these documents so that I do not exceed the 4months deadline stipulated by the American Embassy?
Can the consulate accept me to sit the interview with the recepisse?
Please I need your opinion because I am really confused right now.