Fees were waived

Abrhamgebre

Hello, How everyone doing good!! Quick question. What is this mean when I have valid EAD we received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, Receipt Number ZCH***** We mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case.

Hello, How everyone doing good!! Quick question. What is this mean when I have valid EAD we received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, Receipt Number ZCH***** We mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case.
It means you have been granted Asylum.
Congratulations

Hi all,
On August 28, 2020 I got two updates on my asylum case history and one of them is backdated.

My EAD clock stopped at 2053 days on Friday, Aug.28 - that is when I received an update that the decision was mailed to my address and that the fees for the employment authorization were waived (this update was dated as of April 15, 2019 though I have not seen this update in April of 2019).

I had my interview in Chicago on April 3, 2019, but, as of today, I have not received the decision on my case (it has been almost a year). I did not apply for the waiver for the EAD in April of 2019 and I don't understand why this update (dated as of April 2019) appeared in my case history only on August, 28 of 2020.
I called the uscis customer service, but the representative was not able to explain this update to me. Has anyone seen something familiar? Could you explain what it means for my case, please? Thank you in advance.

Hi all,
On August 28, 2020 I got two updates on my asylum case history and one of them is backdated.

My EAD clock stopped at 2053 days on Friday, Aug.28 - that is when I received an update that the decision was mailed to my address and that the fees for the employment authorization were waived (this update was dated as of April 15, 2019 though I have not seen this update in April of 2019).

I had my interview in Chicago on April 3, 2019, but, as of today, I have not received the decision on my case (it has been almost a year). I did not apply for the waiver for the EAD in April of 2019 and I don't understand why this update (dated as of April 2019) appeared in my case history only on August, 28 of 2020.
I called the uscis customer service, but the representative was not able to explain this update to me. Has anyone seen something familiar? Could you explain what it means for my case, please? Thank you in advance.
Chill out.
This means that you were approved and they will give you an asylee EAD without any fees charged

Chill out.
This means that you were approved and they will give you an asylee EAD without any fees charged
Thank you for letting me know. My waived fee update now marked as of Aug.28th. That would be such a relief to receive an approval after so many years.

Congratulations. 2058 days seems like a long time. My case took a little over 2 years including immigration court from 2011 and I thought that was a “long time” as others used to get their asylum and EAD in a matter of 3-6 months.

Hi Daria414,

How long did you wait for after the interview to get an approval. My case is also in Chicago and i have been waiting for a decision for almost 8 months now since January. Did you use a lawyer or you just waited for them to get back to you. Please let me know. Thanks and congrats

Hi Daria414,

How long did you wait for after the interview to get an approval. My case is also in Chicago and i have been waiting for a decision for almost 8 months now since January. Did you use a lawyer or you just waited for them to get back to you. Please let me know. Thanks and congrats

I believe you should receive a decision response max in 4 months. Average is 1.5 months. Uscis system is not perfect , mistakes might happen, so call them and ask that you have been waiting for long , they will help you.

I believe you should receive a decision response max in 4 months. Average is 1.5 months. Uscis system is not perfect , mistakes might happen, so call them and ask that you have been waiting for long , they will help you.
It's not true. They don't care and not going to help you. They also don't care about any of your requests asking about your case. I asked recently about my decision (Im waiting 3 years and 6 month) and they responded some bs 3 times in a row.

Instead of writing a biography of my life, you guys can ask questions and I will answer them to be helpful.

What does it mean after a year and months of waiting for asylum decision, USCIS asylum office calls and asks for G 28 form yet you didn’t go with a lawyer for the interview