I dont understand this. My AC21 package was delivered to

VSC
USCIS
75 Lower Welden St,
St. Albans, VT 05479

When I see the Fedex Status it says,

1. At dest sort facility, south burlington, VT
2. At Fedex Local Facility, Williston, VT
3. held at Fedex Location for receipient pickup, williston, VT, Package available for pickup at 921 Marshall Ave,
4. Delivery Exception, Williston, VT, Rerouted to revised delivery address
5. Delivered Williston VT.

Any Idea what is going on?

Dont worry...same thing happens to almost everybody now.
Apparently, all USCIS packages to St. Albans get rerouted to a Fedex holding location...from there a G.MERRIHEW from USCIS picks them up.

Do not worry...It happened to me but we got our Notices and approvals too (EAD and AP)
and atmaramji is correct !!!

atmaramji said:
Dont worry...same thing happens to almost everybody now.
Apparently, all USCIS packages to St. Albans get rerouted to a Fedex holding location...from there a G.MERRIHEW from USCIS picks them up.

Thanks for the quick response. I knew vaguely that VSC does not like Fedex/UPS. But only now I know how much they dont like.

For things like EAD/AP, they completely have a different address for Fedex and UPS.

Need Info

Hi,

I sent my application to WILLISTON, VT for my H1B filing. But I don't know that 26th May is the last date. But my application is reached on 1st June. But till now My application was not rejected, its 1 month over nor I got the receipt number.

Can you please tell me what is happenning? Whether my application is accepted or not.

Give me the details.

Thanks,

apol said:
Do not worry...It happened to me but we got our Notices and approvals too (EAD and AP)
and atmaramji is correct !!!