federal tax /w-2/pay stub


New Member
Please I need to find out if this is right!My wife is filling I-130 and We have the Federal Tax return Fund (1040ez) , W-2 and pay stub but the figures on 1040ez is different from W-2, Will this have any infect on our application? Please get back to me as soon as possible..



Registered Users (C)
Tax issue

If your forms dont match, you can easily file an amended return. Contact a CPA.

Unless the differences involved are very large, the IRS will probably not care but you should file an amended return for your own peace of mind.

It should not affect anything related to immigration.