• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

February 2017 VB released

Thanks @Britsimon . February visa bulletin actually freaked me out, but I am happy I found this. Feel much better after reading your article. Do you think the number will increase for Asia by at least 1500 for April? (Since there wasn't a significant change for March).

Thanks @Britsimon . February visa bulletin actually freaked me out, but I am happy I found this. Feel much better after reading your article. Do you think the number will increase for Asia by at least 1500 for April? (Since there wasn't a significant change for March).

No. There is no reason to assume that sort of pace. We could see increases of around 1000 per month or less.

Hi Mr @Britsimon . Thanks for the great explanation you gave. Now I understand why Africa did not increased as whole. Do you think they would increase AF region by at least 3000 for April VB?

Thank you for your reply @Britsimon . I have read your article about "Holes Theory" and based on that, I assume that among the 3000 cases that could be added next month there could be around 600 cases(as holes) that do not belong to Africa region.And I believe among those 3000 cases there would be some cases have submitted their DS_260 form quite late( between September and November as an example). I know that there would some cases from the Ds260 backlog to be scheduled next month, but they would a few.So based on my deduce from your articles can we say that 3000 is very possible to be added next month?

i have question plz. i add my wife after marriage but i make mistake when i make add applicat i write her name wrony ( marina.marina) but the correct name (awadallah. marina gamal) so i start ds for her and i write her name correctly inside ds260 and the 2nl letter arrived with the correct name ( awadalla.marina gamal) and while i review my ds260 i notice that my wife is listed again but with the correct name and required new ds260 .so what can i do ? if i make this my wife will be has 2 ds260 one with correct name and one with wrong name?

i have question plz. i add my wife after marriage but i make mistake when i make add applicat i write her name wrony ( marina.marina) but the correct name (awadallah. marina gamal) so i start ds for her and i write her name correctly inside ds260 and the 2nl letter arrived with the correct name ( awadalla.marina gamal) and while i review my ds260 i notice that my wife is listed again but with the correct name and required new ds260 .so what can i do ? if i make this my wife will be has 2 ds260 one with correct name and one with wrong name?

Your post is all jumbled up, I find it hard to understand precisely what the problem is. However, I'm able to deduce you've already received your 2NL. In that case you can't make any other change to your DS260 form. Explain the name discrepancy (if that's what the issue you're trying to describe is) to the CO at the time of your interview.

i was add her by using add applicant by i made mistake cause i write her name in sure name also so it become (marina, marina)

and start ds260 for her and i wrote her name correctly ( eskander,marina gamal) and it was in the summary page error in name but the formate is correct and i my ds260 i wrote her name by correct way and we recieve 2nl letter and also it was her name is correct and every thing was normal.... the problem is that while i review my ds260 i found that my wife listed again but this time by correct name and request to start another ds260 for her . i dont understand who add my wife again . embassy or kcc and why?and ia it problem to make another ds260 for her or it is normal

and start ds260 for her and i wrote her name correctly ( eskander,marina gamal) and it was in the summary page error in name but the formate is correct and i my ds260 i wrote her name by correct way and we recieve 2nl letter and also it was her name is correct and every thing was normal.... the problem is that while i review my ds260 i found that my wife listed again but this time by correct name and request to start another ds260 for her . i dont understand who add my wife again . embassy or kcc and why?and ia it problem to make another ds260 for her or it is normal

I still can't quite get what you're trying to say, so let's take it step by step:

1. What name did you put on your eDV registration back in 2015 for your wife (before you got selected)?

2. What name did you put on your DS260 for your wife?

3. What name did you put on the DS260 you submitted for your wife?

4. What is the name listed for your wife on your 2NL?

5. Who is asking you to fill out another DS260 for your wife?

If you answer these questions as listed, I hopefully will have a better idea of what your question is.

1_i was single in the first entry
2_i add my wife by using " add applicant"and here is the problem because i write her name in summary page wrong name just in summary page
3_i put her name correct in ds260 for wife
4_ correct name and in 2nl letter
5_while i review my ds260 application i notice that my wife listed 2 times one with wrong name that i made before and the other application with correct name but its not complete "not started" and i dont know who add my wife again and i dont know i fill this new ds260 for wife or not

1_i was single in the first entry
2_i add my wife by using " add applicant"and here is the problem because i write her name in summary page wrong name just in summary page
3_i put her name correct in ds260 for wife
4_ correct name and in 2nl letter
5_while i review my ds260 application i notice that my wife listed 2 times one with wrong name that i made before and the other application with correct name but its not complete "not started" and i dont know who add my wife again and i dont know i fill this new ds260 for wife or not

Can you just provide the simple basic fact I'm asking for with regards to question 2 in particular????

2. What name did you put in your DS260 for your wife????

3. What name did you put on the DS260 for your wife????