gp111

Registered Users (C)
India EB-2 moved seven months.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_2771.html

EB-1: China-01/01/03, India-01/02/04, Others-Current
EB-2:China-01/04/02, India-08/01/01, Others-Current
EB-3:Mexico-03/15/01, India-01/01/00, Others- 01/22/01

D. VISA AVAILABILITLY IN THE EMPLOYMENT PREFERENCE CATEGORIES

The movement of Employment cut-off dates during the past several months has been greater than originally anticipated. This has been a direct result of low visa number demand by Citizenship and Immigration Services (CIS) for adjustment of status cases. It is not possible at present to speculate how soon CIS number use will significantly increase. Once increased demand does materialize, however, cut-off date movements will necessarily slow or stop

Last edited by a moderator:
gp111,

Actually, you can "edit" the message, if you see any typos there. Anyways.... Lets "hope" the dates moves the same way [by 6 to 7 months] for next couple of months too.

gp111 said:
Sorry.. It was a Typo

EB2/India - Jan 01 - Aug 01

EB2/India - moved by 7 months. It is really very nice to see the move. I was hoping for atleast 6 or less months.

Does the Aug 01 shows that we are out of the danger to Apr 01.

We did reply for our RFE and in few months when our PD becomes current, by the way our PD is, Nov 01, can we really expect for the approval, or is it just to show it in paper? Guys any idea?

aj76us said:
Hey GP111,

Seems like March Visa bulletin is out as well. I found this on http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_2805.html

EB1 : 7/1/2004
EB2 : 1/1/2002
EB3: 1/1/2001

I am really surprised by the movement in EB3 category(my category). Can you please take a look and confirm if I am looking at the right bulletin.

Thanks
Ajay

It is correct. India EB-3 dates jumped 2 years in last two months because there is not visa demand for those dates..

bad news is, there will be much higher Visa demand for 2001 PDs so it will slow down soon