FEB Filer - 2nd FP notice - Need inputs

OnlyGC

Registered Users (C)
Folks,
Appreciate your inputs!.

My RD:2/14/02 , ND:-03/08/02
FP1 5/13/02.

I got FP2 notice today via mail.

I did not receive FP2 notice for my wife.
She has the same RD/ND/FP1 dates as mine.

Any idea why this maybe so ?
Should I wait before I go and get my FP2 done ?
Should I call up BCIS and find out if FP2 is on its
way for my wife also.

thanks
OnlyGC

Some times they will be few days apart. In my case my wife got 2 weeks before me.

You don't have to wait for your wife. Go ahead and give your fp.

The same happened to me too, i got mine but never got my wife's 2nd FP notice. Actually it was more funny since i received 2 notices at my residence address BUT they were both for me and not from my wife. So i contacted my lawyer, and to my surprise they received FP notices for both of us.

So i would suggest you to contact your lawyer who represents you.

FP notices will be sent to both attorney and applicant. In case your wife fp notice lost in mail check with your attorney.

If you don't receive a notice for your wife, you can go to INS office and get the FP done for your wife by showing yours - it worked in some cases.

OnlyGC -- question -- did the online message update after you got the second fingerprint notice?

My RD and FP dates are similar to yours. After seeing that you got the FP2 notice -- I was just wondering.

Will appreciate a response.

Thanks.

Originally posted by OnlyGC
Folks,
Appreciate your inputs!.

My RD:2/14/02 , ND:-03/08/02
FP1 5/13/02.

I got FP2 notice today via mail.

I did not receive FP2 notice for my wife.
She has the same RD/ND/FP1 dates as mine.

Any idea why this maybe so ?
Should I wait before I go and get my FP2 done ?
Should I call up BCIS and find out if FP2 is on its
way for my wife also.

thanks
OnlyGC
My RD:2/15/02, 1st FP:4/18/02,case TD:1/06/03,still waiting for 2nd FP notice and interview.

tshar

I got My 2nd FP notice first and 2 days later, my wife got her notice. We both gave the 2nd FP at BCIS local office (See the date in signature). The status didn't get updated, when we got the notice and till today, it only says on 'Arpil 10, 2002 we have recd.... bla bla bla'.

I called BCIS in the last week of August, to get an update on FP results receipt. The STUPID so called IIO said only one word 'WAIT WAIT WAIT'. I also asked him, whether my address has been updated (I submitted AR11 in July last week). For that also, he said only one word 'WAIT WAIT WAIT'.

God Knows what is happening there at VSC!!!!!