Family based immigration, list of docs checklist

the_chosen

Registered Users (C)
I'm helping a friend file for family based immigration. He is in US on H1B and his wife is a US citizen.
My first question is should we only submit I-130/I-485/I-765? Do the forms I865,325A,693 also have to be submitted along with? Also, do the supporting docs have to be submitted along with the application later?
Kindly help me clarify/find out what I'm missing:

Here is a list of docs I have so far:
I-130 Wife/Sponsor(who is a citizen)
I-485 Husband applying for GC(who is on H1B)
I-765 Husband applying for GC(who is on H1B)
I-864 Affidavit of support ----> Who should fill this out, the citizen or the GC applicant?
I-325A Biographic Info ----> Who should fill this out, the citizen or the GC applicant?
I-693 Medical examination ----> Submit with application or after the call for interview?
I-1145 e notification of acceptance ----> Who should fill this out, the citizen or the GC applicant?

Supporting docs:
Cover letter stating case, courtship period etc
Marriage certificate
Passport both
Bank Statements
IT returns
W-2
Job letter
Work permit
Visa

* I would recommend he also file I-131 for Advance Parole.
* There needs to be three G-325As filled out: one for each spouse for the I-130, and one for him for the I-485
* Each of the main forms (I-130, I-485, I-765, I-131) should have it's separate area in the packet, together with its own supporting documents. For example, I-864, I-693, one of the G-325A, his birth certificate, etc. are supporting documents of the I-485. You need to look at each form's instructions to know what supporting documents each form needs. It's hard to look through what you have when it's not organized like that.
* The wife is a sponsor and fills out the I-864
* The I-693 is for the medical, it needs to be given to the civil surgeon when doing the medical, and they will return it in a sealed envelope
* The G-1145 should go on the front of everything. Probably his name is fine; it doesn't really matter.
* They will need 7 photos for him and 1 for the wife: 1 for each person for the I-130, and 2 photos for him for each of the I-485, I-765, and I-131.