False claim of US Citizenship included in the Immigration Reform proposal?

Arcoroyal

On 05/01/2002, my wife and her sister tried to illegally entry the country, they were detained at the port of entry Nogales, AZ, they both were asked to sign several documents but they did not know what they were signing. (everything was in English, and she does not speak English.) Finally they were removed to Mexico. Same day she returned to USA accesing different Port of entry, and she has been here in USA since then.
I am a US citizen and filed an 1-130 couple years ago, but never filed 1-485 as she EWI to the country.
I requested FOIA and found out that in addition to the Removal, she was charged with “False claim of U.S. Citizenship,” (However, she stated that she NEVER claimed she was a US citizen.)

We have 4 children under 10, and I understand that there is NOT waiver for False claim of US citizenship.
In the new Immigration Reform proposal, is there any waiver for individuals with these type of situation and charges?
If not, is any way that we can fight the “False claim of US citizenship, requesting to set aside this charge, re-open the deportation case, and finally apply for residency under my condition of US Citizen?
If there is not a better option what could be her options as Suspension of removal?

In http://www.schumer.senate.gov/forms/immigration.pdf section 2314(d)(1)(A), it contains modifications to the false claim of citizenship ban. In particular, on page 334 of the PDF, there is a section "(iii) Waiver" which seems to indicate that there will be a hardship waiver for false claim of citizenship.

Of course, it's hard to know what will be in the end product.