Fairfax Citizenship interview and N-14 Proof of current residence

ccordova624

Registered Users (C)
Hello forum,

I went to my N-400 interview this past 8/16, I passed everything. But the officer needed proof of my current residence since I still have my CA drivers license. I have been working for an international organization in DC for the last 5 years.

I didn't know I would need proof of my residence since I had an employment letter. But anyways, the officer gave me an N-14 (Request for evidence) after my interview.

The N-14 was for 1. proof of current residence; and 2. proof of residence from 2009 till present. I quickly put all the documents together such as bank statements from 2009 till present, copy of leases (the ones I had), for my current residence I didn't have the lease but I had my bank statements and my monthly rent statement. I went in person and dropped it off at the Fairfax drop box.

Does anybody know how long would it take for the officer to receive my RFE? I don't have any updates in my online case status that they received the documents. I did get an update about the RFE the same evening of my interview.
Anybody with similar experience?

Thanks

Very similar situation on my case, my interview was back on July 18th and I'm still waiting too...took them 19 days to tell that they are doing the revision now..., but that depends where you filled it..., good luck, keep in touch...