Jdl787

Hi members,

My uncle applied for f4 visa for my dad and the priority date is April 4th, 2007 and the i-130 was approved on March 15, 2012. When I log on to ceac I don't see my name, but my parents are listed. My DOB is August 27th, 1994 and my current age is 25.

I know am above the age for consideration, but have I aged out according to cspa?

According to the above dates, your current (as of October) CSPA age is 20 years, 2 months.

Can I ask you to reconfirm the approval date? (It’s just that it’s a much longer time to approval than we usually see reported for petitions filed around that time.)

Also, what country are you chargeable to? For most, the latest current PD is January 2007, so your date is not current yet (and it’s at that point that CSPA is calculated for the case). For those countries it seems likely that you’d get current with CSPA still under 21, and in that case I’d suggest you/your sponsor contact NVC to get you added back onto the case. Again assuming the dates provided are correct, you’d be protected under CSPA for your case becoming current any time up to August 2020.

According to the above dates, your current (as of October) CSPA age is 20 years, 2 months.

Can I ask you to reconfirm the approval date? (It’s just that it’s a much longer time to approval than we usually see reported for petitions filed around that time.)

Also, what country are you chargeable to? For most, the latest current PD is January 2007, so your date is not current yet (and it’s at that point that CSPA is calculated for the case). For those countries it seems likely that you’d get current with CSPA still under 21, and in that case I’d suggest you/your sponsor contact NVC to get you added back onto the case. Again assuming the dates provided are correct, you’d be protected under CSPA for your case becoming current any time up to August 2020.

The approval date as I kkow from my uncle who has the i787 was approved in 2012