F2B Visa Complicated Situation

rasel826

My father applied for me in f2b category. He is a green card holder right now. priority date is 2016 . now 1 year ago i got married to a girl in Islamic way without letting my family know but didnt registry anything according to the country law .As she was 14 according to her birth certificate (though her real age is above 18). So basically in my country , The rule is u cant get married before 18. But in Islamic way u can . so did I. so there is no record in my country that im married. plus my wife is not adult to be married according to her birth certificate. will I be considered as married??? if yes. then I cant even show documents that i am married to in my country, The rule is u cant get married before 18. Should i keep my status as unmarried or what should i do?. Very confused.

Even if you broke the law, you got married. For immigration purposes a customary marriage is married for a visa that requires you to be single. You are no longer eligible for the visa.

Your inability to present any document attesting to your new marital status or the fact that your wife has a fraudulent birth certificate showing she’s underage and therefore cannot be married are irrelevant at this point. You’re now married which makes you ineligible for F2B.