F2 to F4


Registered Users (C)
Oops, I meant F2 to H4 =)

For someone who came to the US with B1/B2 >> then COS to F2 >> then COS to H4 >> B1/B2 expired, can the person leave the US and able to come back on that same H4 changed status? or will the person need to apply for H4 visa out side the US?

Thank You