F1 refuse for 214b needs your opinion

nadiriqbal

Registered Users (C)
Hi my sister is Phd student and she applied for f1 visa she was rejected for 214b even though her documents were complete I need to know how can she prove ties with home country Pakistan at the moment she is single her brother is us citizen and her mother is green card holder .
I heard from rumors when you have relatives in USA there is no way they will issue visa because they think she is only applying to get settlement in the USA is it true ??
Also I need to know if my mother apply her for I-130 does it effect her if she apply again for F1 student visa ?
Thank you.

My guess is your sister’s (already approved) I-130, coupled with the fact that she has a USC brother and a LPR mother did not convince the CO she has a genuine intention of entering the US with the sole purpose of studying, hence her inability to overcome the perceived immigrant intent. I’m not surprised the CO came to this conclusion considering you were actually asking about the possibility of your sister filing for AOS back in March.

My guess is your sister’s (already approved) I-130, coupled with the fact that she has a USC brother and a LPR mother did not convince the CO she has a genuine intention of entering the US with the sole purpose of studying, hence her inability to overcome the perceived immigrant intent. I’m not surprised the CO came to this conclusion considering you were actually asking about the possibility of your sister filing for AOS back in March.
Thanks for your fast response we never file I-130 for her I was asking if her mom file I -130 does it effect her case if my sister apply again for F1 visa .
Also is it true if F1 student have relatives or family are in the USA they will not issue visa ?

Yes, I’m aware you’re asking on this thread about the mother (who recently became a LPR) filing an I-130 for her (like you also asked in a previous post). So are you now saying you, as a USC, never filed an I-130 for your sister a few years ago per this post, or is that referring to another sister?

Yes, I’m aware you’re asking on this thread about the mother (who recently became a LPR) filing an I-130 for her (like you also asked in a previous post). So are you now saying you, as a USC, never filed an I-130 for your sister a few years ago per this post, or is that referring to another sister?
Yes I never filed for her yet I am assuming to file with my mother since my sister is single and it will take around 7 years right ?
If we file and she apply again for F1 does it effect her I-130 case ?

So how come you claimed back in Mar. 2021 you already filed for her a couple of years back? You basically wasted the time of the member who answered your questions back then. Anyway as for your first question, I recommend you take another look at the response provided by the referenced member when you previously asked the same question.
For the second question, applying again for the F1 which is a NIV will have no impact on the I-130 or subsequent IV application. The obstacle your sister needs to overcome is the presumed immigrant intent in order for a NIV to be approved.

So how come you claimed back in Mar. 2021 you already filed for her a couple of years back? You basically wasted the time of the member who answered your questions back then. Anyway as for your first question, I recommend you take another look at the response provided by the referenced member when you previously asked the same question.
For the second question, applying again for the F1 which is a NIV will have no impact on the I-130 or subsequent IV application. The obstacle your sister needs to overcome is the presumed immigrant intent in order for a NIV to be approved.
Sorry for misunderstanding she was my different sister I just wanted to make sure what is the right way to bring my another sister here , because my younger sister is full time teacher and part time student so I thought best way is to apply her as F1 but unfortunately it’s hard to prove her ties to home country because her brother and sister is here any way thank you very much for your help and time God bless you .