F-1 Visa Denial!

Laman

Hello!

I’m engaged and my fiancé is a permanent resident of the U.S.A, he studied his master degree there and works now. I’ve been to the U.S as a tourist 2 years ago, for my fiancé’s graduation ceremony. We aren’t planning marriage, as my fiancé is there for his work experience, and don’t have stable schedule and I need to study and get work experience too. So I decided to continue my education there (I had my bachelor degree here, in my home country), within this period. As I’ve always heard and read about the U.S education and its system, I decided to apply for one of the best U.S universities that offer certificate program. I planned to come back and work for my previous employer. I applied and got admitted to the university.
During my F-1 visa interview, the consular officer talked to me about my program, my career, my education and the reason why I want to continue my education. Actually, the council approved it, I had my I-20 form, and document from my bank account that I’ve enough funds to cover all my expenses during my education. She was satisfied with my answers and even congratulated me in getting my student visa. But suddenly she stopped me when she was reading about my private life she denied it. I noted in my DS-160 form about my fiancé, and his citizenship status. I explained my plans, that I have strong ties with my family, and I need to study because I want to come back and apply my knowledge in my work. I don’t think that she was listening to me, she rejected my visa. And now, I don’t know what to do. Even our cities with my fiancé are completely different. Can’t I study in the U.S just because my fiancé is a permanent resident? I am not going to stay there, I only applied for 9 months -how my program will last. What should I do now? I want to apply one more time. Please help!

The denial is reasonable. You do plan to live with this person for the rest of your life at some point. And this person is permanently residing in the U.S., therefore, you plan to immigrate to the U.S. at some point. The question is whether you plan to do it on this trip or later; but the burden of proof for you to show you do not intend to immigrate now is high.

You could apply again at any time, and things could vary between different visa officers, but there is a good chance of denial, especially since they wrote down the reason for denial this time.

Thanks for your response!
I appointed a day again. Gathered additional documents that support my intent. Even got a verification from my employer which proves that after finishing my program, I'll be back and continue my working for the same employer. Explained that we plan to come back together, marry and live here. And I got denied again. It's completely unfair! If I don't study, I'll not get the job that has been offered to me.
I want to apply for the 3rd time.

No offense but forget about USA for a while, you have been flagged.
May be when your boyfriend leaves the states, get a job in your country of residence, you ll have a chance
or you marry someone else who is based in your country of residence.
There has to be a signifiant change in your life which proves that you have no immigration intent.