F-1 visa administrative processing

arafath

Hi

I applied for my F-1 visa on july9,2008 from Dubai. The consular said my name looks too common and my visa is for administrative processing.Unfortunately, i have not got a reply yet. I am an Indian living in Dubai. Its been like more than 6 months. I deferred my admission for fall-2008 to spring-2009. I think i will miss the spring Admission too. I would like to know, will i able to apply for a fresh F-1 visa(providing i got admission in some university) for fall 2009 even if my case is pending??

please help me with these issues and help me get rid of my confusions.

Thank You

What good would that do? No visa will be issued to you until the administrative process is complete. Your only option is to wait it out.

I would like to know, will i able to apply for a fresh F-1 visa(providing i got admission in some university) for fall 2009 even if my case is pending??

Get free shipping when shopping for Ed Hardy products

Get a huge variety of Ed Hardy clothing, NIKE, Adidas, Christian Audigier and a lot more brands at a discounted price and with worldwide free shipping. So visit http://www.raininghollywood.com and start ordering today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all,

So i applied for OPT near the end of october and my RD is November 3, 2008, which is also my LUD (last update). My case has been pending ever since, which is starting to worry me a bit...as the ISO director at my college told me I should have my EAD card by december, no problem...of course that didnt happen.

Is there anyone out there with a similar RD as mine that has or has not received their card yet?

Is there any word on why their taking sooo bloody longgg??