experienced montreal cpers, pls respond

Ek Punjabi

I RECEIVED PKT4 WITH INTERVIEW DATE SCHEDULED FOR 12/14 AT MONTREAL. HOWEVER, I DID NOT RECEIVE THE DOCUMENTS THAT MY ATTORNEY FORWARDED IN PKT3 INCLUDING FORMS OF-169, OF-230 PART I, OF-230 PART II (TO BE SIGNED IN FRONT OF CONSULAR), AND AFFIDAVITS OF SUPPORT (FORMS I-134) FOR MY DEPENDENTS.

Q1: IS THIS USUALLY THE CASE?
Q2: DOES IT SUFFICE TO CARRY COPIES OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED DOCUMENTS?
Q3: AM I REQUIRED TO CARRY PHOTOCOPIES OF ALL ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS?
Q4: DOES ANYONE HAVE TEL NO OF TONY\'S STUDIO ACROSS US CONSULATE IN MONTREAL?

No Title

I think everything you submitted with Pkt 3 should have been forwarded to the consulate with your file.

If you submitted copies with your Pkt 3 you should have the originals with you so they can verify it. If you submitted the originals you should get copies with you so you exchange them with your originals.

For Tony\'s address or phone No. check the posting from "SteveD" on this board.

Good Luck

its fine

the originals that you sent will be at the consulate waiting. Just take copies with you as well as any orginals that you did not send in.

When I was there he asked me for I134. I told him I sent them in. He said ok and found them in the file.

Tony\'s info is

Tony Photo Studio
460 St. Catherine St. West Suite 604 Tel 514-395-6050

Dr_z.

Relax!

Yep, the big interview is only a week away. Good luck and have fun!

as an aside, we\'d love to see this bboard as a real-time service with service level guarantees. unfortunately, it isn\'t there yet. until then, wait a while before you re-post your questions :)