Experience letters gurus please answer

scatcat

Registered Users (C)
Gurus I have a question on experience letter. I have PERM approved for EB-3 with BS+2 years experience. I have worked for a comp before joining my current employer for 2.5 yrs. They have given me termination letter with title and duration of employment when I got affected with restructring within the company. Will this be enough for experience letter? I also have notarized letter from the co-workers of that company.

Will I have problem at I-140? Please advise.

Hi,
My company is planning to start Gc processing for me and 2 of my previous employers did not give me experience letters.I have got letters from my former collegues who are working for different company now.

Will letter from collegue be considered for I-140.Should that collegue be a former supervisior of mine.
What if the supervisior who gave me a letter is no more in US and I dont know where he is now?

Thanks.

If you can't get the experience letter that includes job duties, skills etc. The employment verification letter (from HR) specifying, Title, Duration and mentioning it was full-time/part time (Hrs/Week) and probably also the salary should be enough.

gdhiren said:
If you can't get the experience letter that includes job duties, skills etc. The employment verification letter (from HR) specifying, Title, Duration and mentioning it was full-time/part time (Hrs/Week) and probably also the salary should be enough.
what means HR?