Expedited RTD Question

bonita1

Registered Users (C)
Hey guys,
Have a question here. Does anybody know how to expedite rtd that is already in process? Sent my i-131 to nebraska sc some time ago and got the acceptance notice, no bio scheduled yet. And just yesterday my brother sent me an e-mail saying that he's getting married in the end of March, which leaves me only a month to get my rtd. Thought the only thing I can do now is trying to beg the IO at NSC to expedite my request. Wish my brother told me before i sent all my paperwork out. :( Have no idea what to do. Should I send them another application with the expedited request, or send some informal letter requesting the expedited processing along with the invitation card and a letter of support from my brother or something else. Searched the web, found a couple agencies which are supposedly take care of things like that for you for a $200 fee and no warranties, besides they state it takes like 6 to 8 weeks to get an expedited rtd when they handle the process for you, which is I consider a rip-off, cause as far as i know it usually takes like 3 months to get a regular non-expedited rtd. Really confused. Anybody done/heard anything like that? Would be soooo very grateful for some help!

Hey, I just got mine without any expediting, it took them around 50 days. I sent it to Nebraska Service Center as well. When did you send your application?

You can write a cover letter and mail it to them with a copy of the invitation, or try faxing it to 402-219-6171.

Last edited by a moderator: