expedite fax number

iip3

Registered Users (C)
I file my AP on 7/22/03 and it is still not approved yet. I called the 1800 number a couple of weeks ago, but so far nothing has happened.

I saw some guys mentioned faxing the expedite form. I tried to send the fax (214-489-8021), but I could not get the fax go through. It is alway busy signal. Did anyone experience the same thing?

iip3,

I am in the same boat. Is there a particular form which is to be faxed to that number or just a regular fax.

Keep Trying..

I sent my fax around 04:00 CST ( couple of weeks back ) and it did give me busy signal for sometime but went through after a while. I suggest you keep trying.

dallasgcwait,

Did you fax the form to request to expedite your I-485 case? If so, did you explain the reason other than filling out the form? The form seems to be something TSC is supposed to send the applicant after making decision about the requst for expediting? Thanks.

Hopeful0820 - You can attach a letter and other supporting documents to the form and fax the whole package. That's what I did. Of course, in my case, after about 15 days they sent the whole package back to me (by normal U S Post), with the recommendation on the cover letter saying "Normal Processing" and also a letter saying that they had denied my request to expedite. Either way, they will respond back to you.
Good luck.

picsarus,

Did you fax regarding your I-485 or AP or something else? If it was for I-485, what is your RD and ND? Thanks.

Can anybody tell me the NSC fax number?

Can anybody tell me the NSC fax number and attach NSC expedite form? Thanks.