Evidence of bona fide marriage from philippines

Eoughphily

Hi,
my Filipino wife and I just got married in the Philippines a few months ago in February. We are in the process of sending out our petition for her spousal visa, but we are at a road block with providing evidence of a bona fide marriage. She can't come to the US yet, and obviously she doesn't have a SSN. We cannot provide most of the information requested because of lack of SSN and cannot live together. I cannot add her name to any of my bills, nor can I add her to my CC, bank account, life insurance...nothing. So what are we to do? All we have is marriage certificate, affidavits from her mom and dad, her passport with her new surname, pictures of our wedding and multiple visits I made to the Philippines (2 in total, 2.5 months), western union receipts for sending her money to help pay for necessary things for us (wedding, certified papers, mailing me documents), and some random pages I pulled from our chats over the last year. Also a life insurance beneficiary she was able to add me on with her work in the Philippines. Is this enough information or is there something else we can provide? Thank you in advance for your input.

Yes, we had a big ceremony with all her family there, over 60 of them with lots of photos, professional photographers etc. The marriage is all legit with legal papers and everything. Official marriage certificate (which took over 3 months to get)

so your situation now is that you are back in the USA, leaving your spouse in her home country, and you are worried that your documents to show BonaFide marriage is not sufficient?

So you have had all the ceremony and evidence of that ceremony taking place?

so your situation now is that you are back in the USA, leaving your spouse in her home country, and you are worried that your documents to show BonaFide marriage is not sufficient?

I'm not quite sure where all these querying is leading to. Provide the OP with some guidance to the question(s) asked if you have an answer or know what he needs to do.

Hi,
my Filipino wife and I just got married in the Philippines a few months ago in February. We are in the process of sending out our petition for her spousal visa, but we are at a road block with providing evidence of a bona fide marriage. She can't come to the US yet, and obviously she doesn't have a SSN. We cannot provide most of the information requested because of lack of SSN and cannot live together. I cannot add her name to any of my bills, nor can I add her to my CC, bank account, life insurance...nothing. So what are we to do? All we have is marriage certificate, affidavits from her mom and dad, her passport with her new surname, pictures of our wedding and multiple visits I made to the Philippines (2 in total, 2.5 months), western union receipts for sending her money to help pay for necessary things for us (wedding, certified papers, mailing me documents), and some random pages I pulled from our chats over the last year. Also a life insurance beneficiary she was able to add me on with her work in the Philippines. Is this enough information or is there something else we can provide? Thank you in advance for your input.

Since you're newly married and you're obviously not living together in the US yet, you're not expected to have joint asset documents as evidence of a bonafide marriage.

The listed items which you already have are good enough evidence. Do you have the itineraries for your two visits? Boarding passes? Birthday/Greeting cards? Throw those in too if you have them.

I'm not quite sure where all these querying is leading to. Provide the OP with some guidance to the question(s) asked if you have an answer or know what he needs to do.

Trying to understand what else can he do to prove that his is in a genuine marriage - as he already has his ceremony, but just not living together.

From what i've read thus far, what OP listed above should have been enough (and it will be obvious that OP cannot create joint account etc -since the spouse doesnt have visa nor physically present in the USA).

Sorry, the questions were meant to understand the situation a bit better.

Thank you very much for you're input. I will be including the itineraries for my plane tickets and hotel stays as well.