Entering U.S. on B1/B2 visa again after 11 months

Hello guys,

I went to NYC on 1st of August and the POE officer told me how long are you going to stay, I told him "I will be travel back to my country on 31st of august, so a month" and yet he granted me a 6 month stay "it said on my passport that the duration of stay was till 31st of January, 2015".

And I followed through and really went back to my country on 31st of August. :) Didn't broke my word or anything. I had a month vacation there and enjoyed the culture and made lots of friends.

Now I wanted to go back to meet those friends and enjoy my vacation once again in NYC and as you can guess from 1st of August, 2015 till 31st of August, 2015.

Also will be entering from the same airport which you already can guess (JFK).

Will there be a problem?

I have no intention whatsoever to do anything illegal like working or over-staying my visa whether it is a 6 months or 1 month because either way, I'll be back home at 31st of August, 2015.

Thank you.

P.S. I also entered DV-2016 but as you can see from my signature, I wasn't selected.

Yes, if I won an opportunity to go live in the U.S. LEGALLY then of course, I'll go. but as long as that's not an option, then I'll adhere to the rules.

So will that also be a problem?