Enrolling children on B-2 visas as homeschoolers?

Discussion in 'Education in USA' started by aureum, Apr 19, 2013.

  1. aureum

    aureum Registered Users (C)

    I'm a teacher at a private school (not approved by USCIS to accept foreign students). I have friends who are here on B-2 visas. I know their children are not allowed to attend school on-campus. However, I'm thinking if we could register them as home-schoolers. They are in 5th and 8th grade. They would then study at home, but we would charge them a registration fee and tuition for providing them with a curriculum, as a service. Would we be allowed to do this if they have B-2 visas, or if not, on F-1 visas?
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2013
  2. aureum

    aureum Registered Users (C)

    Even if nobody here knows the answer to this, maybe someone could suggest a resource where one can find more info on this, like maybe a reference to immigration law? That would be appreciated...

Share This Page