End of Long Journey - Got Approval Emails today

gp111

Registered Users (C)
Received the long awaited emails today with sweet words of your case has been approved for both me & my spouse. Don’t know how to express my feelings.

I would like to thank Rajiv Khanna for this wonderful portal & all of you for your support during the painful Journey.

But, good things happens to those who wait !.. There is really light at the end of Tunnel and its not oncoming train..

Good luck & God Speed.

Congratulations!!!

Hi GP111,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Tell us folks the feeling... Describe it a little more...

Celebrate the Freedom :)

Lets get together and celebrate your approvals! What say nother1inline, Ash04, global_goonda, mnhrdc, qwerty1111, biker and all???

Last edited by a moderator:
Enjoy Your Freedom

You have been telling all others "Enjoy your Freedom".
It's time for us to congratulate you on your approval.

For the record, "Enjoy your Freedom" ! ;)

Congratulations and thanks for being there

gp111 said:
Received the long awaited emails today with sweet words of your case has been approved for both me & my spouse. Don’t know how to express my feelings.

I would like to thank Rajiv Khanna for this wonderful portal & all of you for your support during the painful Journey.

But, good things happens to those who wait !.. There is really light at the end of Tunnel and its not oncoming train..

Good luck & God Speed.

GP111,

I have been a silent watcher of all the forums be it LC or I-140 or I-485 and I could feel your presence everywhere. You have been very valuable asset to all these forums and helped everybody with all your knowledge.

Congratulations and thanks for being "everywhere" where there are people in need.

I will miss your comments. Please try to be around for a while.

Regards,

Congratulations GP!

gp111 said:

Good luck & God Speed.

Yes! I'm always up for celebrating :)

FunDesiDude said:
Hi GP111,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Tell us folks the feeling... Describe it a little more...

Celebrate the Freedom :)

Lets get together and celebrate your approvals! What say nother1inline, Ash04, global_goonda, mnhrdc, qwerty1111, biker and all???

congratulations

gp111 said:

Good luck & God Speed.
Enjoy your freedom. Hope you continue visit this forum and provide your valuable replies.

gp111 said:

Good luck & God Speed.

Congratulations gp11. Enjoy the freedom. You have been doing a very thankful job by helping other people with your knowledge.

FunDesiDude said:

Sure ! You guys can drink to celebrate your approvals => :D ....while I will drink in sombre silence to my namecheck predicament => :mad:

gp111 said:

Good luck & God Speed.

Congratulations, gp111. Have fun. You really deserve it.

gp111 said:

Good luck & God Speed.

gp111,

Congratulations. Finally you are out of this painful waiting game.
As you said, there will be good things happens to those who wait !..
USCIS taught pataince to all of us. We are thankful to USCIS. :D
This will be helpful for us in our future life.

Thanks again for your cooperation and valuable helpful comments/tips
to every one in this forum. We always remember you.

Enjoy! Good Luck.

Thanks

Heartiest Congratulations on your approval!

Hi GP111,

Heartiest Congratulations on your approval!. & Enjoy the freedom.

I would like to ask you to stay on this forum to help other folks. I am not a much active participant of this forum, but have been watching all your timely comments/suggestions that you posted for others and they are greatly appreciated.

GO AND CELEBRATE THE FREEDOM!!

GP111, congrats,

You might not remember me, yet you have helped me and a lot of other forum uses with your detailed and timely posts. You deserve the green, enjoy the freedom! :)

Shaaka, Did you get your name check cleared?

shaaka said:
Enjoy the freedom. Thanks for all your support and help.
Shaaka,
As both of our PD's and all other cases (I-140,I-485 dates) are almost same, would like to see whether your name check is cleared or what is the status? I sent out an email and did not get a reply so far

Cavenkat

cavenkat said:
Shaaka,
As both of our PD's and all other cases (I-140,I-485 dates) are almost same, would like to see whether your name check is cleared or what is the status? I sent out an email and did not get a reply so far

Cavenkat

Also sent an email same like you on May 1 and waiting for the reply. Earlier on march i sent an email and got reply back as name check pending...

There were message change (Results received and processing has resume) and several LUD changes on Apr last week so i was hoping all my checks are clear by now.

Waiting for reply back for my May 1 email.