Employer sold my approved labor

mjharish

Dear Friends,

I was processign my Green card through out side of my current employer consider future employment option. My labor approved through outside company with Priority date Aug 2004. Since 485 dates were not current earlier I didn't file my I140/485.

Since dates are current now, I wanted to file I140/485, but my future employer already adjusted my labor to his own employee last month before USCIS revoked labor adjustment option.

So, What options I have now to get my labor or is there a place to post complian about this company in USCIS website?. I have checks paid for the labor to this company and eFAX of my approve labor

Please advice

You should be working in that company to do anything.

As far I know, you cannot do anything in this regard.

Dear Friends,

I was processign my Green card through out side of my current employer consider future employment option. My labor approved through outside company with Priority date Aug 2004. Since 485 dates were not current earlier I didn't file my I140/485.

Since dates are current now, I wanted to file I140/485, but my future employer already adjusted my labor to his own employee last month before USCIS revoked labor adjustment option.

So, What options I have now to get my labor or is there a place to post complian about this company in USCIS website?. I have checks paid for the labor to this company and eFAX of my approve labor

Please advice