Employee and Employeer Aggrement ,Employeer file Law suit on employee How to solue IT

Bill Brown

1) I joined (NJ Based) company A on H1-B and started working (Client NC) before this company kept me on bench for about 1 and 1/2 months without salary/pay stubs .He did not Paid at least weekly allowance also. Before joining the Client (NC based) Project, Company A made me sign on a agreement that I have to work for them for minimum 1 year and if I leave in between the project I have to give them 1 months notice & if I leave them when there is no Project I have to give 15 days written notice. Also I have to pay some calculated expenses on H1B processing, Lawyes fee expenses etc. Just before my last project was about to finish they stopped my salary for the month of FEB last2 weeks 2007 and March, April Up to 15, 2007 without any notice. Initially they transferred my salary in bank Account for the month of Feb. Then next day they put it on Hold. But they have sent me the Paychecks for the month of FEB 2007. I have all my Time sheets duly signed by my client & also submitted to my Employer yet they have not paid me anything for FEB. 2007 & my family has joined me here in US and my previous employer's (Company A) not giving me my salary for Mach 2006 & April (15) 2007 has created deep financial problems for me. When I asked them to give my salary they replied that it will be relieved in 1-2 days but nothing has been done even after 2 weeks. With the responsibility of my family entirely on me and with no PROJECT in hand from my previous employer I had to resign from Employer A and joined Employer B. I am working on a project (NC Based BANK Client) now with Employer B who has done my H1B. Please suggest how can I claim my salary for the hours that I have worked in Mach 2007 & April 2007 from my previous Employer A. Finally employer A paid my FEB salary on May ending.
2) After He paid me FEB salary .He field Lawsuit on me be half of contract agreement.
3) He did not Provide My LCA (Labor Condition Application (LCA)) and He runs my pay stub with NJ Address Not my Address NC client
4) He did not gave me Original H1-B Papers till today
5) Now He was calling me and Asked me give me $10,000 he is going to Close the lawsuit other wise He wants to continue

Please Help me and suggest me what can I do .If any one face such kind of problem with employer. If you know any lawyer please give me his contact info that is great help

Contact your state's department of labor or the federal DOL. Failing to pay employee wages is a serious crime.

There is no way he will sue you for the $10000 with so many labor violations. He is bluffing. If you get sued you probably could countersue for 10 times that.

He is in serious trouble not you. YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG SO DON'T BE AFRAID. He is still governed by the state labour laws. File a complaint ASAP. Get any money owed to you. Make sure you have everything documented. Also, by law, they have to pay the H1B expenses.