• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.
Hello!

I’m selected for the DV 2023 Programme in Europe with a low number that, according to the Bulletin, is already eligible for an interview.

I’ve already collected all the documents and I’m almost done with the medical visit.

Reading the GOV website it seems that we don’t need to submit anything to the KCC, but looking at the requirements it seems we have to (photo attached). Do I need to send anything?

Second question, now that my number is lower than the bulletin, how long does it take to receive the email from the KCC telling me to schedule the interview?

Third, in the DS260 I wrote that I have an US address of a friend that will receive my green card, but I just saw yesterday a guideline to fill in the form and they said to not put that address and to reply with “No” at the question permanent address USA. Do I need to send an email telling them to change that reply?

Last, Is it possible that even if I’m selected with a low number. I will not receive anything from KCC?

Many thanks!!

Attachments

• 91C51C3B-A418-4AAB-AC65-232CA0C2186A.png
    91C51C3B-A418-4AAB-AC65-232CA0C2186A.png
    377 KB · Views: 8
  • 6DE519CE-3DD5-4F6D-AE53-2D766430FF8C.png
    6DE519CE-3DD5-4F6D-AE53-2D766430FF8C.png
    634.1 KB · Views: 8
1. Your attachment clearly says DV 2022, and you're DV2023 right? Follow the instructions applicable to your DV year.

Notice to DV-2023 Applicants​

Until further notice, DV selectees are not required to submit supporting documents to the KCC; selectees are still required to submit the DS-260 application form. See Diversity Visa 2023 Update for more information.

2. Hard to tell. It depends on when your DS260 form was submitted, when KCC completes processing the form, and your applicable embassy's capacity for interview scheduling.

3. I don't know which guideline you saw that says you should not provide a US address, so I cannot comment on what you saw/read. I however do know listing a US address is a must on the DS260 form - that is where the GC gets sent to.

4. Yes, it is possible based on 2 above.

Thank you very much @Sm1smom !
I hope they will write me soon.
I received today all the documents I need from the doctor.

Another question, what will be the notice time for the interview? Do you know usually how many days in advance you receive the email?

thanks again,
G