Effect of backlog reduction/PERM/updated rules on new LC

Co-ask as gcfriendly did but a little different

I submited the LC application based on perm in company A, but for some reason I didn't exspect, I most probably will have to swtich to comapny B. Will the approval or disapproval of the LC in A impact my LC application in B?

Second question. As we know, PERM needs a lot of cooperation and support from the employer for applying the LC. Do you guys know if the stage of 140 and 485 also need any cooperation and support from the employer. Thansk a lot!

yixiu01 said:
I submited the LC application based on perm in company A, but for some reason I didn't exspect, I most probably will have to swtich to comapny B. Will the approval or disapproval of the LC in A impact my LC application in B?

NO

Second question. As we know, PERM needs a lot of cooperation and support from the employer for applying the LC. Do you guys know if the stage of 140 and 485 also need any cooperation and support from the employer.

Yes, I-140 needs 100% Employer Support.. Also You have to be working in the similar field even if you use AC-21 after 180 days of I-485

Thansk a lot!

conversions in PERM

Has anyone recently have done conversions from RIR to PERM in order to retain the priority date? any implications??

Pls Help!! Career Move

I am in the midst of making a career move. I have a current labor application filed in BEC in Marh 2005 but another employer is ready to file PERM EB2. I belong to "Rest of the World Catagory". What's your take on this should I go ahead and make the move in hope that EB2 will not retro for other countries in next 5-6 months.

Thanks again.

If you are looking for a strong, genuine,reliable and a very professional company to join and to file your Green card through Perm, let me know. Generally labour and I140 gets cleared in couple of months. 180 new joiners already approved in a very short duration.

Mohit
mohitfl@hotmail.com