Education Evaluation for AMIE/AMIETE: Urgent

GC4XYZ

Registered Users (C)
Hello Gurus,
do any one of you got evaluation for AMIE or AMIETE ?
My lawer says he got the evaluation for these as Associate Degree only, but not equivalent to BS. But it's recognised by all universities and IITs as equivalent to BS in India.

I would appreciate if any body throws light on this.

Because of this my case can't be treated as EB2 category, eventhough I've 8 years of experience after completing AMIETE.

amie EB2

Hi Were you able to file in eb2 i140 and got approved. I am in similar situation. I have filed for I-140 waiting for response back.

Amiete/ amie/ iemi

Hi all,

One of our employee's I-140 got rejected in June 08. My attorney stated today that there is good news for AMIETE/ AMIE/ IEMI. He stated that he will be re-filing the denied case on Monday as there is a convincing evidence to prove that AMIETE is equivalent to B.S. Anybody wants the attorney'shelp please email me. I am watching this forum and I knew that AMIE people have problem with I-140 approval. I thought the information our attorney has would be helpful for all of you. According to him all the denied or revoked cases can be re-filed with the new evidence.

need help

Hi all,

One of our employee's I-140 got rejected in June 08. My attorney stated today that there is good news for AMIETE/ AMIE/ IEMI. He stated that he will be re-filing the denied case on Monday as there is a convincing evidence to prove that AMIETE is equivalent to B.S. Anybody wants the attorney'shelp please email me. I am watching this forum and I knew that AMIE people have problem with I-140 approval. I thought the information our attorney has would be helpful for all of you. According to him all the denied or revoked cases can be re-filed with the new evidence.

roseind,

I am in the same boat. can you please give me your lawyer contact details...

Hi,

I'm having issues with my AMIE education evaluation. Could you please send me the convincing evidence to prove AMIE is equavalent to BS?

Regards,
Venkat.

I need your lawyer information to contact on this. Please help

I need your lawyer information to contact on this. Please help
Hi all,

Hi

I'm planning to apply for PERM with AMIE education. While filing I need to specify how many years length of degree program is it 3 years or how long i took to complete?

Regards
SChand