• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Education documentation

nzsam

I have a copy of my university degree, but I do not have a copy of my secondary school qualifications. Will I need to present both for my interview, or is my degree enough as it is the higher qualification?

I have a copy of my university degree, but I do not have a copy of my secondary school qualifications. Will I need to present both for my interview, or is my degree enough as it is the higher qualification?

It depends on the CO and consulate. Sometimes they ask for it if there is a higher qualification, sometimes not. It's always better to have the secondary school certficate as it is the key qualification for DV.

It depends on the CO and consulate. Sometimes they ask for it if there is a higher qualification, sometimes not. It's always better to have the secondary school certficate as it is the key qualification for DV.
thanks Susie, I think I'd rather be safe than sorry

I noticed you wrote 'copy'. I hope you do have the original? Be sure to attend your interview with both the copy and original of the HS Diploma and College degree.

I noticed you wrote 'copy'. I hope you do have the original? Be sure to attend your interview with both the copy and original of the HS Diploma and College degree.
I have my original degree and I am currently applying for an official document outlining my secondary school qualifications, thanks.

I will attend my interview next week and it will take place in another country rather than my native country. For this reason I notarized all my papers from The Foreign Ministry of my country except high school certificate which I couldn't manage to do.
I have my bachelor degree certificate notarized, what are my chances???