EB5 Investment Opportunity for your visa

soulctrlr

Great! Opportunity for EB5

Special Announcement

KNR Properties, LLC

Mr. Marvin Ramirez, CEO/President of KNR Properties, LLC is pleased to announce an investment opportunity available to a limited number of investors.

The Company intends to use the funds raised to purchase various multi-family-commercial properties that will be purchased “below” market value. The Company estimates it will acquire no less than 20 homes within the first 12 months of operations.

To accomplish and fund this undertaking we have prepared a SEC Reg. D 504 Private Placement Memorandum for $1 million.

As a recipient of this announcement, we would invite you to learn more about this very time sensitive investment opportunity.

Our highly informative Private Placement Memorandum (PPM) will be supplied to you upon request. For your copy, please contact:

KNR Properties, LLC
Marvin Ramirez
3200 Mahogany Court, N.E.
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49525 USA
616-719-0581

yupiiiiiiiii another "not to be mised deal"-LOL:) anybody heard about real estate crash??? anyone??? I'm personaly sending my "investment" check first thing in the morning :)-I can't WAIT to buy something" below market value " through estate agent -LOL my advise is stay away from this kind of deals once in the USA

Last edited by a moderator:
Please do your due dilligence first before assuming.

bmx88 It's quite obvious that your not a real estate investor.The best time to invest in real estate and to find deals that won't last is right now.The biggest wealth transfer in history in going to happen and those who don't take advantage will be left out.
It's doesn't make sense to wait and pay more for property and have less cash flow.People please be careful of lots of bad advice that's out there,especially in the media.I recommend to educate yourselves with out of the box thinking from experts like Robert Kiyosaki and Donald Trump just to name a couple.

I am not saying that it is easy to invest in real estate today nor do I think this is the kind of market where you are going to flip three houses a month and become a millionaire in six months. For those with vision and with the proper training you could be setting yourself and your family up for amazing wealth over time. So many people have kicked themselves for not getting into the market fifteen years ago. Don't be that person fifteen years from now.

"A crisis is an opportunity riding the dangerous wind. "-Chinese Proverb

Sir, Is your investment a USCIS approved Regional Center so as to qualify for EB5 visa? If possible please give details or the link to the website that will give the approval and other details. Thanks.

bmx88 It's quite obvious that your not a real estate investor.The best time to invest in real estate and to find deals that won't last is right now.The biggest wealth transfer in history in going to happen and those who don't take advantage will be left out.
It's doesn't make sense to wait and pay more for property and have less cash flow.People please be careful of lots of bad advice that's out there,especially in the media.I recommend to educate yourselves with out of the box thinking from experts like Robert Kiyosaki and Donald Trump just to name a couple.

I am not saying that it is easy to invest in real estate today nor do I think this is the kind of market where you are going to flip three houses a month and become a millionaire in six months. For those with vision and with the proper training you could be setting yourself and your family up for amazing wealth over time. So many people have kicked themselves for not getting into the market fifteen years ago. Don't be that person fifteen years from now.

"A crisis is an opportunity riding the dangerous wind. "-Chinese Proverb

I know some people who "flipped "like crazy and made "millions" actualy one of them was a close friend -borrowed from me 400 dollars so he can pay his last rent -please spare me those stories !! spare people on this forum as well -even better - you follow your own advice and put the money where your mouth is and then post on this forum -who ever belives that it would take some "flipping" to become a millioner in the US they better "flip" themselfs from the plane without a parashute

if you want to ruin your life than "house flipping " is the shure way -only idiot would be belive that house flipping in this kind of disaster of economic situation can earn you money -who's gonna buy your "flip"??? all this millions of this people on wellfare??? house flipping and alll those stories about "free money" and "easy money " are just a scam (or shoud I say "American dream" for suckers)- o yeah -as some experianced immigrants would say "if they say it could be done and you can make a bundle of money and verybody is doing it -YOU SHOULD AVOID IT LIKE A PLAGUE "-if you want to invest in "house flipping" in the USA now you better burn that money right away in the fireplace !!!it will be much quicker and with less protracted pain

most of the so called house flipping in the US was and still is a scam -flippers selling at inflated price property they "flipped" and then buyers (usualy friends or even close family of the flipper ) would use such inflated price they paid for the "flipped" house to take a loan from the bank on it and split it with the "flipper" -that "game" made a hole in the property market of at least 10 BILLION DOLLARS IN FLORIDA ALONE -again and again so called "american dream" is just most likely a scam on the grand scale rather than relistic business opportunity - in the US there is literaly thousands of ways to make money by scaming the system or some poor individual but only a few real opportunities to make something and earn money honestly (hard way)

lots of forum members send me e mails with request to elaborate what I WROTE ABOUT "HOUSE FLIPPING SCAM"-well here it is :
buyer 1 :finds derelict property say of 50 000 DOLLARS and fix it a bit (nothing fancy just so there is no cracks in the wall and running water and electricity etc.) he then calls his "property agent" to aprise this property -agent is also on the scam and takes percentage to INFLATE THE VALUE OF THE PROPERTY - he decided to LIST SUCH "IMPROVED " PROPERTY AT SAY 500 000 DOLLARS !!

buyer 2 STEPS INN -now he is not a genuine buyer but rather a friend of either the BUYER 1 OR ESTATE AGENT so he agrees to buy the house at this crazy price by taking a loan from the bank -bank GIVES the loan and he gets his 1/2 million dollars-he then SPLITS THE MONEY WITH BUYER 1-50:50 (he takes 250 000 DOLLARS and other guy takes 250 000 DOLLARS ) -BUYER 1 GOES AWAY WITH 500% PROFIT (his 250 000 DOLLARS )

BUYER 2 IS now LEFT WITH A HOUSE "WORTH" 500 000 and 250 000 DOLLARS IN CASH -now he takes about 20% of that money and invest heavy into the property -tearing everything down and buying all new furniture etc.HE THEN CALLS AGAIN ESTATE AGENT TO APRISE THE PROPERTY -NOW AGENT CAN INCREASE THE VALUE EVEN MORE TO SAY 800 000 DOLLARS !!

ENTER BUYER 3 - HE IS SOMEONE WHO HAS A GOOD CREDIT AND READY TO LEAVE US FOR GOOD - HE IS BUYING MORE THEN FEW PROPERTIES IN A ROW AS "INVESTMENT " SO HE GETS CREDIT FROM THE BANK WITH EASE - he agrees to buy it a 800 000 DOLLARS BUT HE WANTS SAY 200 000 DOLLARS BACK IN CASH FROM BUYER 2 - they make a deal and buyer 2 WALKS AWAY WITH 300 000 +DOLLARS

BUYER 3 GETS 200 000 FROM THAT PROPERTY ALONE + AT LEAST 1.2 MILLION FROM OTHER PROPERTIES HE IS "ROLLING " IN THE SAME TIME - HE LEAVES THE USA NEVER TO RETURN (retires in Greece or Israel or Russia etc) with piles of money

I mentioned that I even knew Italian guy who wanted me to "invest with him " in SD area - he did something like that and took more than 5 million dollars in space of couple of years (he was illigal alien in the US) -eventualy he got deported but too late since he already took more than enough

I got suspicious since he promised 100%return on my investment !!

yes "flip that house " its a great comedy show if you ask me;just please pay attention at house prices those "house flippers " are paying - in one of the few episodes I have seen one couple decided to PAY 400 000 DOLLARS!!!! for derelict house in SOUTH CENTRAL!!! now thats realy rich !!what kind of idiot would pay such money for derelict house in one of the worst area in the USA !!and then they invest futher 40 000 + into renovation -yeah right !!because they want to "improve comunity" !! bull+++ if there is one ;you have to be smart -I never meet investor who puts (invests)say 400 000 dollars HOPING HE WOULD GET 80 000 DOLLARS RETURN on it ;usualy people invest 80 000 hoping to end up with 400 000 dollars profit and NOT VICE VERSA
or even better -in episode one couple paid and invested total of 500 000 DOLLARS IN SOME HOUSE and they listed it for sale for 525 000 DOLLARS oxoxoxxo lol are they idiots ???or they actualy know something we don't ????
friend of mine sold his house and even took a loan from the bank to start "flipping " -well now he sleeps in a car (for real !!) he went bankrupt in mater of 1 YEAR (yep that long lasted his flipping dream) -he got "cheap" or should we say "a steal" properties and fix them up and guess what ?? -he lost money on every single one !!!(all 4 of them ) his loss TOTALED to more then 800 000 dollars !!! or 200 000 DOLLARS PER " FLIP" - his accountant told him "he (friend of mine) over paid properties before actualy finding a buyer "(er WHAT??) -in other words FIRST YOU GET A BUYER AND THEN YOU FIND A FLIP ...THATS HOW YOU MAKE MONEY-oh yes HE WENT INTO "FLIPPING " IN 2004 WHEN HOUSING MARKET WAS BOOOOOOOOMING AND "EVERYONE MADE A KILLING " BY " FLIPPING "

Yes. I agree that flipping is gambling and can be very disatrous,especially for the unexperienced.These TV shows portray the business as being easy for anyone to flip property.They never educate people about the tax consequences involved.The IRS doesn't like dealers and will tax you 50% or more.Might as well be an employee.The main reasons why flippers fail is cause they don't apply profits into cash flowing property,buy on hope of appreciation and buy liabilities.CASH FLOW IS KING!

http://eb5news.com/eb5-extension-update/

Information provided by Stephen W. Yale-Loehr and Russell Cartwright (IIUSA):

The EB5 visa may not be extended on September 30 due to problems with re-authorization in Congress. The problem stems from the fact that some House Democrats oppose extending E-Verify permanently. For no logical reason, EB-5 is tied to E-Verify. Sen. Leahy is working hard to try to decouple EB-5 from E-Verify, so that EB-5 can be extended permanently if E-Verify isn’t. The Senate Homeland Security appropriations bill has a permanent extension. The House has only a 5 year extension. We passed a CR til the end of October. House Republicans generally support a permanent extension. House Democrats generally oppose. The Senate has appointed its conferees: Byrd; Inouye; Leahy; Mikulski; Murray; Landrieu; Lautenberg; Tester; Specter; Voinovich; Cochran; Gregg; Shelby; Brownback; Murkowski. The House has not. The Republican members of the Homeland Security Appropriations Subcommittee are: Harold Rogers, John R. Carter, John Culberson, Mark Kirk, Ken Calvert, and Jerry Lewis.

----------------
Btw, as of this moment the EB5 has been extented till Oct. 31, 2009....and waiting what will the House decide...

That one may be a scam, but I'm actually real. We're currently working on an MMOG, multiplayer massive online gaming, project. An MMOG company from Switzerland has been around for about 8 years and has a great track record of doing well financially. That company from Switzerland is now partnered up with a company in Hollywood to throw in some Hollywood features into the game. If you have ever played Second Life or World of Warcraft, it is pretty similar to those. We're currently looking for investors in this project and we have quite a few major investors (including some celebrities) in this already, but we are seeking a few more. We are looking for those who would like to invest in this from overseas as well to obtain their visa (EB-5). We already have a few EB-5 investors and we have some immigration attorneys that we are working with. You don't have to use our attorney if you feel much more comfortable with finding your own, but please make sure they know EB-5 Visas well. If there is anyone in this forum who can be of help, please go ahead and message me.

Thanks!

That one may be a scam, but I'm actually real. We're currently working on an MMOG, multiplayer massive online gaming, project. An MMOG company from Switzerland has been around for about 8 years and has a great track record of doing well financially. That company from Switzerland is now partnered up with a company in Hollywood to throw in some Hollywood features into the game. If you have ever played Second Life or World of Warcraft, it is pretty similar to those. We're currently looking for investors in this project and we have quite a few major investors (including some celebrities) in this already, but we are seeking a few more. We are looking for those who would like to invest in this from overseas as well to obtain their visa (EB-5). We already have a few EB-5 investors and we have some immigration attorneys that we are working with. You don't have to use our attorney if you feel much more comfortable with finding your own, but please make sure they know EB-5 Visas well. If there is anyone in this forum who can be of help, please go ahead and message me.

Thanks!

Is your officially assigned as an EB 5...if so the lawyers will tell people it is an assigned area...many want to become a EB 5 project, but aren't.