EB3 (Sub labor)PD: 03/2001 Approval

Hi LB, Even I taught u got ur approval.. after so many LUD's etc...

The Whole system is Broken and there is no logic to entire thing.

I have 2001 PD and June 05 RD and I dont have any clue what is happening.. any way I opened one more SR let me see what they have to say.

Any way.. All the best to you .. and hope you get ur approval soon.

tks.

I wish this approval should have been mine ;) but unfortunately nothing good going with Old PD's fellows :mad:.

I really feeling happy to see, i have lot of well wishers in this forum.

Thank you my fellow GC suffers :) :p . Lets hope for Dec bulletin will bring us good news(I doubt even though they moved dates, The TSC officers will going to work in Dec month? with lot of holidays, Christmus shopping etc... :eek:)

You are close too.

I thought also the same as you got approval.

I am not sure when my turn will come but based on your LUDs you are close too. Your last LUD is on October 1st and it seems like you dodn't have any FP's recently. I am hoping you will get it in next 2 weeks.

I wish this approval should have been mine ;) but unfortunately nothing good going with Old PD's fellows :mad:.

I really feeling happy to see, i have lot of well wishers in this forum.

Thank you my fellow GC suffers :) :p . Lets hope for Dec bulletin will bring us good news(I doubt even though they moved dates, The TSC officers will going to work in Dec month? with lot of holidays, Christmus shopping etc... :eek:)

LB,

PD 3/2001 EB3 India is current right? What abt this approval, it looks normal for me. The date is current and hence the approval:)