EB3 RFE Has Masters from US college before filing the labor

magicmonkey

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
Please give me some advise.
I received RFE which states as below:
1)Please submit evidence that the alien obtained the required Bachelors degree in Computer Science before Nov 2004. Evidence of education must be in the form of an official record showing the dates of attendance, area of concetration of study, and date of degree award, if any.
2) Please also submit evidence the alien obtained the required one year of experience in the job offered before
November 19, 2004, Evidence of experience must be in the form ofletter(s) from CUIfentor former employer(s)
giving the name, address, and title ofth. employer and a description of the experience of the alien, including
specific dates ofthe employment and specific duties

My Labor states in col14.
College Degree Required : BACHELORS OF SCIENCE
MAJOR FIELD OF STUDY: COMPUTER SCIENCE
Experience : 1 year
In Col15 there was nothing specified.

My Education.
I had B.E. in Mechanical from India and M.S. in Computer Science from U.S. before filing the labor.

Is any one had same kind of query, or any experience regarding this kind of RFE? And what could be the possible reply for this.

Please help me on this.

Thanks to all

call rajiv khanna
it seems they want to make sure u have adequate computer sci education
he'll help you phrase the response. have 2b careful

Thanks for replying.
My lawyer has already sent the response. I am keeping my fingers crossed. Hope they accept it.

Mine got approved yesterday evening.
What a relief!!!!!!!!
Now how many days generally it takes to get approval notice after USCIS mailed it?

magicmonkey,
Congrats!!
About a week.
Is this for your I-140 or I-485?
Pls show us your case details. Thanks!!!

It was for my I140.
Now i am waiting for the approval notice so that i can file I485.
Does anybody knows how many days it takes to arrive?

It was for my I140.
Now i am waiting for the approval notice so that i can file I485.
Does anybody knows how many days it takes to arrive?

if i am not mistaken, i-140 filing receipt is enought to file i-485. i dont think you need i-140 approval notice if you dont have one.
please check with your lawyer.

eb3/india
gc recd- june 07

Nov 19 your joining date or the Labor filing date

Hi

Is Nov 19 your joining date or the Labor filing date? When did you join the company?

thanks