EB3 PD: Aug 2001: 485 Approved on 07282006

asnssf

Registered Users (C)
EB2 PD: Aug 2001: 485 Approved on 07282006

Folks,

Just checked my inbox and surprised to see the approval mail.(totall 6 mails, 3 for my wife's 485 and 3 for me).
Update on 07/29/2006 4AM EST

I am from india. and used approved labour which required BS + 5 Years Exp;
So, You think my case is EB2 and the approval is real !! (thanks to jhawilla ) Wow, I couldn't believe that. All in my company are thinking that my case is Eb3.

I am still on 1st h1 with the same company, sometimes it pays off to stick to something. And it is true that things come to you when you don't expect.

Sorry folks, if I confused you. Because all this time I was thinking that my case is EB3 and got scared to see the approval.

So It is real !! Thank you so much folks. ( And rajiv khanna for this site)

I am not like Unitednations or somebody, so you won't miss me in the forums. :) But I have shared whatever I know and raised my voice whenever I saw catdogs (and towards india bashers too). Immigrationportal is not like other blogs with junk info. It is the database of record. If you keep that in mind, you won't act like catdogs or bash india.

I wish you guys best of luck. God bless you all; Noone can harm you if he is with you. And noone can save you if he is against you. I wish I have power to approve all your pending labours, 140s, 485s right now :) :) :) hang in there folks, you will get it.

Just for the records:
My Full Details:
EB2
PD: Aug 29,2001
140/485/AP 09/12/05;
EAD 10/01/05;
FP 10/11/05
140 RFE 03/10/2006 (proof to show BS + 5 years on July 20,2000 the day I joined my company, bcas experience in the labour sponsoring company doesn't count towards eligibility)
140 Approved 05/12/2006
485 RFE for Spouse - Biographic Info - 07/13/2006
485 Approval Notice on 07/28/2006 for both :)

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all Congratulations!!!
Can you please tell us as to what is your exact PD ??.../AUG/2001.
Thank you

29 Aug 2001

Thank you.

PD: 29 Aug 2001 , Vermont SC.

I don't feel something right about this approval; might be my pessimistic mind resists to accept the reality. I read Murthy that if the dates are not current, we should inform USCIS about this erroneous approval.

gingging said:
First of all Congratulations!!!
Can you please tell us as to what is your exact PD ??.../AUG/2001.
Thank you

No way, wait to see the cards. Porbably, you`re an EB-2.

India, Eb3 or EB2 ?

I am from india. and used approved labour which required BS + 5 Years Exp;
So, You think my case is EB2 and the approval is real !! Wow, I couldn't believe that. All in my company are thinking that my case is Eb3.

I am still on 1st h1 with the same company, sometimes it pays off to stick to something. And it is true that things come to you when you don't expect.

Sorry folks, if I confused you. Because all this time I was thinking that my case is EB3 and got scared to see the approval.

So It is real !! Thank you so much folks. ( And rajiv khanna for this site)

I am not like Unitednations or somebody, so you won't miss me in the forums. :) But I have shared whatever I know and raised my voice whenever I saw catdogs (and towards india bashers too). Immigrationportal is not like other blogs with junk info. It is the database of record. If you keep that in mind, you won't act like catdogs or bash india.

I wish you guys best of luck. God bless you all; Noone can harm you if he is with you. And noone can save you if he is against you. I wish I have power to approve all your pending labours, 140s, 485s right now :) :) :) hang in there folks, you will get it.

Just for the records:
My Full Details:
EB2
PD: Aug 29,2001
140/485/AP 09/12/05;
EAD 10/01/05;
FP 10/11/05
140 RFE 03/10/2006 (proof to show BS + 5 years on July 20,2000 the day I joined my company, bcas experience in the labour sponsoring company doesn't count towards eligibility)
140 Approved 05/12/2006
485 RFE for Spouse - Biographic Info - 07/13/2006
485 Approval Notice on 07/28/2006 for both :)

yes, it is confirmed

I have got the 2nd mail today.

On July 28, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a
new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready. :) :) :)

What counts is how I-140 filed. EB3 or EB2

My labor has the same qualification requirements as yours, But my I-140 is filed in EB3 as specified in I-140 Approval notice.

Section: Skilled Worker or professional ,
Sec: 203(b) (3) (A) (i) or (ii)

What your I-140 AR says for EB2 ?

asnssf said:
I have got the 2nd mail today.

On July 28, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a
new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready. :) :) :)

Thats what I was looking for

There it is..

My lawyer's assistant asked me leave that blank. I think she might have filled it with EB2 details.

Rose101 said:
What counts is how I-140 filed. EB3 or EB2

My labor has the same qualification requirements as yours, But my I-140 is filed in EB3 as specified in I-140 Approval notice.

Section: Skilled Worker or professional ,
Sec: 203(b) (3) (A) (i) or (ii)

What your I-140 AR says for EB2 ?