EB3 - PD 07/2001. Any one with similar experience?

Anand_Mishra

Registered Users (C)
I contacted congresswomen office to know the status of my case in mid march. Yesterday i received a call from her office to inform me that my case already adjusticated. Online status is still case received and pending. No LUD on 2008. Called USCIS, CSR told me my file is still waiting to assign AO. It will take up to 90 days.
Contacted congresswomen office for error. Her staff sugested to wait 60 days then they will contact again to USCIS.

I am not sure if I am out of wood or still dreaming.... More confused. :confused: How come USCIS has two answers for same question? May be error? Waiting 60 days for clarification. Anyone with similar experience, if any.:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Anand

take a infopass and ask details of your I-485. it would be true that your case is adjucated but decision would be pending and ask your lawyer to do fax inquiry too.

good luck

dice12
EB3 PD-01
485 AD-05/05/08

dice12,

isn't adjucated or approval same? please explain the process after adjucated to card production email, if possible.

My company attorney is one of worst. seriously. no kidding. she works with snail pace that too when she can't avoid. :D please share if you have the fax# for inquiry. My case is with NSC.
I will take a infopass if that helps. Thanks

Anand

take a infopass and ask details of your I-485. it would be true that your case is adjucated but decision would be pending and ask your lawyer to do fax inquiry too.

good luck

dice12
EB3 PD-01
485 AD-05/05/08

dice12,

Both of us were approved on the same day, 5/5/08. Have you received the physical welcome notice in the snail mail? I have not got it yet. The welcome notice e-mail says it was mailed on 5/5/08.

Anand

good luck

dice12
EB3 PD-01
485 AD-05/05/08

I took the infopass appt for the month end. Not very hopeful though. Now I don't believe response of congresswomen office. If it's adjudicated then i have got the email. I don't know when i will be out from this mess.

Anand_Mishra

you would get soon. good luck.

I filed 485 in 2004 and got now. I was unluckiest but after NC stuff they removed you are good to go soon. have a patience.

dice12
EB3 -PD '01
485 RD - 2004
485 AD-05/05/08

I also strated this damn process in 2001 and still waiting.. :)
Can we reschedule the infopass? Next week i have to go out in business trip and my infopass is scheduled on LA. It's lot of thing to follow. damn!!

Anand_Mishra

you would get soon. good luck.

I filed 485 in 2004 and got now. I was unluckiest but after NC stuff they removed you are good to go soon. have a patience.

dice12
EB3 -PD '01
485 RD - 2004
485 AD-05/05/08