EB3 - LUD Changed twice on approved I 140. Any body in same situation??

Green1212

Registered Users (C)
My I 140 was approved in 2004 and now there is a LUD change on I 140 again twice on 08/17 & 08/22 with out any message change :confused:

Case Details:

EB3, Prority date - 03/2004

I 140 / EAD - Approved in 2004

FP done on 03/26 and after that 3 Luds changes on I 485 in April 2005 and then No changes on I 485 till now..

But all of sudden 2 LUD on I 140 with in a week :confused:

Friends , Share your LUD experiences here ...

Last edited by a moderator:
I got two LUDs on my approved AP and EAD as well as my pending I-485 and I-140 after I sent change of address notice.

I didn't send any thing to USCIS ! That's why I am wondering ....

Also my employer won't revoke I 140, as I am still working with him ...

My case detail is as below:

PD : 03/2004
I-140 approved : 02/2005
Fingerprint for I-485: 04/2005
AP RFE on pictures: 02/2005: Replied/Received by USCIS 02/2005 since then stuck. Not approved yet.

LUD change for I-140 on 08/19/2005. I asked same question on the forum 2 days ago that what does LUD change on approved 140 mean. No one replied.

I guess ..,. Before approving AP or EAD or some other things like that, generally there we will be some LUD changes on I 140 or I 485 ...

In your case may be you are about to get AP approval :cool: I noticed in this Forum, some people are saying LUD changes on I 140 or I 485, before EAD/AP or after submitting RFE's for I 140 and so on...

Green1212: what you said about AP/EAD approval is NOT right. I-140 LUD doesn't have to do anything with AP/EAD approval. Why I am saying this confidiently is because one of my friends' LUD also changed on his approved I-140 (his AP was approved back in Feb'05).

However only commonality in friend's and my case is: I sent request to FOIA to get copy of 750A,B ,140 a month ago and he sent request only 15 days back. But still based on other people's experience FOIA response takes 6-7 months, so I don't know what does LUD change mean on approved I-140.

Samething happened to me. In my case no AP/EAD/FP around that dates...

javaxmlsoapdev said:
Green1212: what you said about AP/EAD approval is NOT right. I-140 LUD doesn't have to do anything with AP/EAD approval. Why I am saying this confidiently is because one of my friends' LUD also changed on his approved I-140 (his AP was approved back in Feb'05).

However only commonality in friend's and my case is: I sent request to FOIA to get copy of 750A,B ,140 a month ago and he sent request only 15 days back. But still based on other people's experience FOIA response takes 6-7 months, so I don't know what does LUD change mean on approved I-140.

EB3 cases ??

Any body having any LUD changes on approved I 140 with out changing message and no LUD changes on I 485?? Please share here...

RFE ??? Yes Real !! Received yesterday

I still don't have correct information... But received info that there is a RFE for approved I 140 :confused:

How did you know they have issued an RFE on your approved I-140? did online message change or what?

My 140 was approved in Feb'05 as I said there is a change in LUD to 08/19 however yesterday I received receipt of my FOIA request (for 750A,B and approval of I-140), which also has received date as 08/19. Do you guys think because of my FOIA request LUD on my approved 140 is changed (Received date of FOIA is 08/19 and LUD on I-140 is also 08/19). please advise.

Green1212 :- Can you post detail about RFE on your approved I-140? Also, how did you know they issued an RFE. Did your employer inform you? Pls. share.

eb3_485:- What caused LUD change on your approved I-140? did you have any detail on it?

I am getting concerned about my LUD change on my approved I-140.

I don't know. Only change in Date, No change in Msg. my guess was on jul'05 all eb3 were unavailable. may be that caused it.

Will Namecheck completion triggers this LUD? :)
javaxmlsoapdev said:
Green1212 :- Can you post detail about RFE on your approved I-140? Also, how did you know they issued an RFE. Did your employer inform you? Pls. share.

eb3_485:- What caused LUD change on your approved I-140? did you have any detail on it?

I am getting concerned about my LUD change on my approved I-140.

doesn't look like name check, bcos someone did FP friday and has LUD on approved 140

eb3_485 said:
I don't know. Only change in Date, No change in Msg. my guess was on jul'05 all eb3 were unavailable. may be that caused it.

Will Namecheck completion triggers this LUD? :)

No FP or anything in my case too. My 140 AD is : 02/01/05. PD is : Mar'04. FP was done in 04/2005. All of a sudden LUD changed to 08/19/05 on approved I-140.

I am concerned after Green1212's message that he/she got RFE on approved I-140 after LUD change. Waiting to hear what that RFE is about, from Green1212.

Sorry Friends, You know how pain it is :(

Actually, I know company attorney personally and he only told me this and he asked me not to disclose information with any one.

Intend to Deny Notice is 100% REAL, Which is on approved labor. Company is preparing some documents to defend.

Green none knows you or your company, if you share it can no way be pointing to you

try to share the info. The attorney means not to share with people you know or who know you..hope you are not a big kid around.. :D I don't have any LUD on my approved 140, but feel that sharing may help ease the anxiety of people here who are facing it..especially if it is on approved labor then it looks like a must share..you call the shot still.. :)
Green1212 said:
Sorry Friends, You know how pain it is :(

Actually, I know company attorney personally and he only told me this and he asked me not to disclose information with any one.

Intend to Deny Notice is 100% REAL, Which is on approved labor. Company is preparing some documents to defend.