EB3 India PD October 2002 aproval

DesiG

Registered Users (C)
Hello all,

I could not find any information for really old EB3 applications from India, so I thought I would put up my information here for any remaining EB3 India applicants from 2002 - for a while, I was sure I was the last one remaining, and everyone else has moved to EB2! (Actually that might be true!)

In any case, my PD is 02 October 2002 - I became current September 1, and for this entire summer I was planning on what to do to expedite my case when the dates became current - call the senator, congressman, service center, appointment, and probably the janitor as well!

In the end, I did not have to. I returned from vacation on Sunday, and forgot to check my mail - but Monday after work, opened the mailbox and there was both mine and spouse's Green Cards! They approved it on 4th September. I have been signed up for the email/text alerts, but did not receive any.

It took 10 years - eight in the limbo land of I-485 pending. I stayed with my sponsor for 7 of those years, and have had 3 job changes since - I sent AC21 letters myself for two of those jobs. No RFEs.

Good luck everyone!
Thanks,
DG