1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EB3 India PD current since January

Discussion in '485 issues in Nebraska Service Center' started by neilgc, May 19, 2011.

1. neilgc

neilgc Registered Users (C)

Hi All,

My EB3 India 485 priority date is Jan 28 2002 and it has been current for last approx 4 months now(since January 2011 as per visa bulletin). So far I haven't heard anything from USCIS. The last time I had fingerprints was in 2007. My service center is Nebraska.

I have tried various options to get a status on my 485. Last month I called the 800 number and opened a Service Request and the reply I got was:

"We are actively processing this case. However, we have to perform additional review on this case and this has caused a longer processing time.....".

After that I contacted my congressman and they also got the simillar reply.

So two weeks ago I went to local USCIS office and status from the officer was:

"Your(and 2 derivatives) case is pre-adjudicated but all 3 cases are with one officer and waiting for visa availability and your FP expires in Aug 2011."

Is there anything else I can do? My case had been current twice in last 4/5 years but nothing happened and then EB3 got retrogressed. I don't want that to happen again this time.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advace..

EB3 India, Nebraska Service Center

Priority Date: Jan 2002
    I-140/I-485 Receipt Date: Apr 2005
    I-140: Approved in Aug 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2011