EB3 Education

ajeetp

Registered Users (C)
Dear Friends,

My company has a approved labor in EB3, which I want to substitute. ETA-750A, column 14: Education: Grade school (blank), High school (blank), College (blank), College degree required (Bachelors Degree), Major field of study (Comp Sc, Math, Engineering or related field). My education back ground is BS in Math (3 year) and PG Diploma in COmp Science (one year) from an University and Master degree in Mathematics. All these degrees were obtained before the priority date as mentioned in the labor. Do you think I-140 will be success in this case. Thanks in advance

you will be fine. The Education requirement is for bachelors degree in math and you have a Masters degree in math.
Go ahead.

ajeetp said:
Dear Friends,

My company has a approved labor in EB3, which I want to substitute. ETA-750A, column 14: Education: Grade school (blank), High school (blank), College (blank), College degree required (Bachelors Degree), Major field of study (Comp Sc, Math, Engineering or related field). My education back ground is BS in Math (3 year) and PG Diploma in COmp Science (one year) from an University and Master degree in Mathematics. All these degrees were obtained before the priority date as mentioned in the labor. Do you think I-140 will be success in this case. Thanks in advance

eb3 education help

I am working on h1b as system analyst with education which was evaluated equivalent to Bach of information system (my education is b.com -3years + 1 diploma in computers) .
On the same grounds my lawyer has filed my labor cert with the req as Bach in information science & 2years exp in eta form. Nothing is filled in box 15. I hope he has done right thing, as I understand rejection of 140 on education bases, please advice