EB2 ROW in TSC approvals?

Chocolate

Registered Users (C)
I have filed my GC in TSC. Its an EB2 ROW application.I filed on Aug 8th 2007. I have renewed my EAD once and surprisingly I got a 2 yr EAD although my dates are current. Did any of EB2 ROW candidates get their approvals. Also any of them who filed 140 in that date range get their approvals.Any inputs.

My case is exactly the same, EB2 ROW in TSC. 140 / 485 filed on 8/10/2007, just 2 days after you. I too just got a 2-year EAD. No 140 or 485 approval yet. By the way, I did not send out medicals due to time rush at the time. Still waiting for RFE requesting them. Was your package complete including medicals?

was it a good idea to hold the medical and send it when they request?

I am ready to send my 485 in the next 3-5 days. My lawyer suggested to send the medical along.

thanks,

That is the ideal. Back in summer '07 they were receiving applications up until 8/17. USCIS said you could send it without medicals and since we could not get medicals in time we decided to take advantage of the offer, just to get the applications in. Not sure if that was a good idea. I know another EB2 ROW from my same company who sent his package in November '07, he got his green card already...

Application is complete.

My case is exactly the same, EB2 ROW in TSC. 140 / 485 filed on 8/10/2007, just 2 days after you. I too just got a 2-year EAD. No 140 or 485 approval yet. By the way, I did not send out medicals due to time rush at the time. Still waiting for RFE requesting them. Was your package complete including medicals?

I sent my application completely including medicals.I have seen many posts here around our dates with 140 approvals . So i was confused about mine. My employer wont give the 140 receipt no and I have no idea how to find it by myself.Any inputs.

Call USCIS for some general question about your application. After they answer ask them you want to know the 140 receipt number associated with your 485. If customer service unable to tell, try calling IO using POJ method.

I sent my application completely including medicals.I have seen many posts here around our dates with 140 approvals . So i was confused about mine. My employer wont give the 140 receipt no and I have no idea how to find it by myself.Any inputs.

Poj?

Call USCIS for some general question about your application. After they answer ask them you want to know the 140 receipt number associated with your 485. If customer service unable to tell, try calling IO using POJ method.

I called USCIS to be precise TSC where my application is. All I get is an automated message and no customer service associate.How do I call IO using POJ method. Any phone numbers to call for this.
Thanks for your help.