EB2 ( NIW ) adjustment of status.

Dear sir,
Our NIW is approved in dec, 2014 from UK . our origin from india, i just want to know is there any possibility to go to USA on visit visa and convert into I-485, if there is any possibility , please let us know the ways to go USA and convert. Thanks in advance.


Registered Users (C)

According to US law, when you enter on a visit visa, you are expected to be a visitor (only), following which you exit the US. Anything else is visa fraud. Get the IV visa in your passport from a US Embassy prior to US entry.

What is your priority date?