!!!EB2/EB3 based on this job criteria!!!

everest2010

Hi
I am a pharmacy student graduating with PharmD degree in few months. There as been a long debate over EB2/EB3 case for pharmacist. The minimum education to practice as a pharmacist is a Bachelor's degree in pharmacy. Generally, you would notice in the education section written as : BS in Pharmacy or PharmD.

Now i need help of the experts in this forum. Based on this Job Criteria, will it be EB2 or EB3? The required education for the job is GRADUATE DEGREE, however, minimum qualification only mentions about having licensed pharmacist in good standing. The word Bachelor's degree in pharmacy was not mentioned in the advertisement. This is how the job was advertised:

Pharmaceutical
Retail

Required Education: Graduate Degree

Description

Are you a Pharmacist who is ready to help promote health in a rewarding environment?
We have career opportunities for all who desire a rewarding future! Join a professional organization totally committed to pharmacy. Our Pharmacists enjoy a work environment focused on patient care, patient counseling and community involvement. Most importantly, as a member of our Pharmacy team, you will be working with Pharmacists that promote your ideas and encourage creativity. If you are seeking a rewarding career, quality of life, and competitive benefits, then Fred Meyer has a home for you. This is not just a job opportunity, but the beginning of a career with unlimited possibilities.

Major Activities

* Fill prescriptions and counsel customers on pharmaceutical and drug questions.
* Monitor all state, local and federal laws that pertain to pharmacy and assure compliance.
* Create Pharmacy image of service, friendliness and cooperativeness with customer, Kroger employees and outside vendors.

Requirements

Minimum Qualifications

* Must be a licensed Pharmacist in good standing.
* Must be Customer Service oriented.
* Good verbal and written communication skills.

I appreciate your help. Thank you again guys!!!

Ray